FP FAX inquiry info.

Kakinada

Registered Users (C)
Tinkud, I lost the link to the form. However here is some info originally posted by BHARATH_VASI. Meanwhile, I will continue to hunt for the link.

Found this info....Hope this helps
Posted By: bharath_vasi 9/27/01 11:54 AM
(#1 of 1)
My RD is 04/02/2001 and I had got my FP notice in Aug and completed the FP process also.
Go to http://www.immigration.com/newsletter/californianews.html
and an extract from this is below:
3. Regarding pending I-485
a. If 120 days have elapsed from filing of the I-485 and the applicant has not received a fingerprint notice, fax an inquiry to (949) 389-3484.
b. If you do not receive a reply or a fingerprint notice within 10 days, please send a second fax to (949) 389-3198.
c. If you do not receive a reply or a fingerprint notice within 5 days, you have a choice of calling the Center Director\'s Office at (949) 389-3007 OR your lawyer can use the AILA CSC Liaison inquiry system by faxing CSC Fingerprint Inquiry form and Problem Case Inquiry sheet to the attention of Liaison at (202) 371-9449. YOU CANNOT DO BOTH.

More info.....
Fax Inquiries Based on NOTICE Dates (08-30-2001)
INS has recently advised that fax inquiries must be based on the NOTICE Date of the application and not the Receipt Date. An example follows:
A Permanent Residence Application was sent by overnight courier to the INS on April 12, 2001. INS received the application on April 13, 2001. However, INS did not input the application into the system until June 15, 2001. The Receipt Date is April 13, 2001 and the Notice Date is June 15, 2001. An inquiry cannot be faxed to the INS regarding fingerprints until October 15, 2001, which is 120 from the Notice Date.
Hope this helps and Good Luck.

No Title

This looks like general Inquiry form not specific to Finger print. Kakinada, did you use this form or a different one??

This is what I used and is good enough in my opinion.

As such talking to one of IIO\'s, he suggested no format is essential as such. All you have to do it is to send it to right FAX number and address your problem to THE DUTY OFFICER.