FP Expired !! What to do next (Other than Wait in Agony !!)

Akashjain

Hi,

My ID is August 26, 1997. Category EB3. Labor got approved on March 09, 1998 through RI.I-140 was filed on May 05, 1998. This was aapprovedon June 03 1998. After that IIwaited for the PPj\'sto become current so as to file my I-485. All the PPj\'sbecame current in August of 1999. And IIfiled my I-485 on August 19, 1999. My Receipt no\'s are start with the following - SRC9924XXXXXX (if that makes any sense or difference). I got my finger print notices in the mail in October and got the finger prints done on Oct 26, 1999. I have had 2 AAD\'snd Advance PaPa roll\'ssince then. My finger prints expired on Jan 26, 2001. I called up SSCn NOV 2000, and they said that the case has been assigned to an officer and i should hear form them within 30-60 days. I called back today, to find out that the case is still pending and has not been assigned to an officer. My lawyer sent them a letter about a month back asking them to send me fresh documents for FP\'s. No response from them yet. Any suggestions on my case. Or how to reduce frustration etc. Anybody in the same situation. Will writing to congressmen help, as i have read in some postings, etc. Please suggest.

Regards

Akash

No Title

I\'m in the same boat. Waiting for my 2nd FP notice. Lawyer had scheduled for the 2nd FP. Still waiting in Agony.

Wish you good luck!

No Title

I am also in the same boat. This PD doesn\'t make any sence at all. My PD is Nov\'96 and RD is Aug\'99.