FP earlier than scheduled time @ San Antonio

tsc77

Registered Users (C)
If any one has done FP @ San Antonio offce, please post experience.

FP scheduled March 7. However, I had another meeting scheduled same day and it is hard to change. Try to avoid driving all the way from Austin to San Antonio and find out it can't be done earlier.

Thanks in advance.

please respond, Thanks a lot!

Any one has experience in FP ahead of schedule @ San Antonio, please respond!

TSC77

We did it ahead of the scheduled time @ San Antonio

And it didn't take much effort for us to convince the officer there that we really couldn't make it on the scheduled time... I brought my air ticket which showed that I wouldn't be in town at that time...

we did the FP the scheduled date. It's not a long ride from austin to SA. The FP place is located at north of SA. Good Luck!

Thank you very much for your respond!

Freemind and Easthorn1,

Thank you very much. We went today and did the FP. No questions asked. In and out in less than 30 min.

Thank you for your respond and hope we get approval in this year.

TSC77

Hi tsc

After spending 3 months time for TSC over the phone.. Luckly we receive fingerprint notices yesterday with an appointment on March 17th..
We want that to be done ASAP instead of waiting for a month.
Did they ask fpr any proof at SanAntonio, if we show up before actual scheduled date..
Please reply..

Here you go

I believe we added to the tracker, Anyway, here is our info

RD: 06/28/2001
RD: 07/30/2001

Eb2 india

I couldn't find a link to add this info. If possible coul you please send us the link.

No questions asked

We just show up with the notice and photo ID, not even a single question was asked. My feeling is that as long as you have the FP notice, appointment date/time is not an issue.

Good luck to you.

No questions asked

We just show up with the notice and photo ID, not even a single question was asked. My feeling is that as long as you have the FP notice, appointment date/time is not an issue.

Good luck to you.

Thank you tsc77

We got our fingerprints done today.. As you said no questions asked. We were there exactly at 8:00. Everything done in 30 minutes.
When do we expect the status on this? I mean FBI approval..

Thanks

Call FBI in about two days.
They are several times more efficient. Yoy would need A number handy.

They are several times more efficient. You would need A number handy.

FBI process VERY fast, basically same day and send back to INS electronically.

You may call FBI next day @ 304 625 5590 have your A # ready.

For us, FP 2/13, INS web site updated today, said FP received, process resumed ....

Sign of improvement??

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks tsc77

FBI said that they replied back to INS sameday.. They didn't said anything like approved/rejected. Anyway, as you said we may see the update on INS website in coming weeks.

Thanks