FP Done

No Title

Hi train f, Where did you do you FP, could you pls expain the procedure, what documents did you take. Any help highly appreciated.

-pais

No Title

I went to New York City office it was a pleasant experience they asked for two forms of ID It can be your Drivers License and Passport or EAD card (Photo ID is the KEY). Had to Fill out a form which they later stamped and gave as receipt. Very cordial atmosphere you feel comfortable. They took the two IDs and original letter from INS and then give you a number for service once you are called then they enter all the data into a system from the form you filled. All questions on the form are answerable using your IDs. Then the actual FP is done on the system which scans your prints. A supervisor comes and checks each and every print and if he is satisfied then the form is stamped as receipt and given back to you.

No Title

Hi-

Congrats...How did you get your FP notice through your lawyer or directly to you.
Was it also updated on AVM.

Thanks in advance..
manoj

No Title

Looks like INS is accelerating i-485 processing.

One of my friends (RD 11/00, EB1) got FP notice recently.

Questions:

In i-485 stage, are people of EB1, EB2, and EB3 in a sample queue ?

Thanks,

No Title

My RD is 10/15/00 and ND is 11/13/00 my FP notice was received by my Lawyer which was given to me in Original.

No Title

My RD is 10/10/00 and ND is 11/13/00 my FP notice was received by my Lawyer which was given to me in Original. No the AVM never got updated.