Fp Done(walk In) Now What

sassikhan

Registered Users (C)
I HAVE DONE MY FINGERPRINTS BEFORE MY schedule appointment...and i called FBI to confirm the lady said she the fp got sent to the Uscis the same day ...does that mean i got a cleared in my background check????...also i want to know that how would u know that the uscis will not ask u for 2nd fp??? i have 3 relatives who went to the fp 2 times...

Notice Send date: October 6th, 2007
RECEIVED DATE: October 11th,2007
Priority Date: October 11th, 2007
Notice date: November 29th, 2007
received date: December 1st, 2007
FP NOTICE:January 4h,2008( did went to office and got the news that they have send me the letter)

FP Appointment: January 30th, 2008
FP DONE:January 9th,2008(call the next day FBI the lady said it is sent to the USCIS the same day)

Last edited by a moderator:
So now we wait!!

Maybe in about 2 months or so you can make an InfoPass appointment at your DO to check on how things are going.

:)

What number do we need to call to know the status?. What details are required to know the status (like..the casese number (receipt number) and/or name)?

Thanks.

Did you run into any issues for walk in FP? Which day did you go for walk-in FP, what time and which ASC? I plan on going tomorrow..and your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

does that mean i got a cleared in my background check????

No just because you have your FP's sent back the same day to the USCIS doesn't mean it also clears all the other checks like Namecheck and Background Check