FP Done today Newark, NJ (check this thread for advice for early FP in Newark, NJ)

Explorer19

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys
Did my FP today at Newark.
I got the FP notice on 4 Oct 2004 and have been waiting for 45 days and finally I am done with my FP.
My FP was around 3 PM and I was done by 2:30 PM. The whole process from entering to FP done just took about 15 minutes.
For other details, refer to my signature

Advice for people who want to go for Early FP at Newark

Please try to go to Newark ASC in the evening around 2-3 PM as there was not much rush at all. May be they will consider early FP beacuse of very less umber of people

Called FBI just now.
The lady told me that the FP were received yesterday itself (the same day as FP given-18 Nov 2004) and were processed normally and sent back to INS

Hi Guys
I am Happy to say that my LUD changed today (just now) and I received 2 e-mails reflecting received FP results.
Quick recap: I-485 ND: 27 Feb 2004, FP: 18 Nov 2004 (Newark, NJ)
Here is the message:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 29, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

For further details, refer to my signature