FP done @ San Jose (Story road)

gcwaiter wc

Registered Users (C)
I just did my FP this after in ahead of the my scheduled time (9/28/01). It is pretty simple, just walk in the San Jose Service Center, show them the FP notice, and driver license. And that was it. No one ask anything. I spend only about 15 min in the center.

No Title

good for you.

also confirm it with FBI if it is gone thru.
 Phone # is FP#: 1-304-625-5590 (option 4) (from Ciba\'s site)

anybody done the same at SFO office?

No Title

GCwaiter,

I was told be someone that you need to have a valid reason to get the Finger Print done ahead of the schedule. Is that not right then, I am scheduled for 08/13/2001 in Story road as well.

Your feedback in detail will be greatly appriciated.

thanks in advance.
snoop

No Title

Snoop:
From my experience, it is not true. I went there around 1:20 pm. It was empty inside the center. The door man checked my FP notice and my driver license, then let me in. The lady sat behind the table took my FP notice and driver license, then gave me a form to fill and a Number card. After I filled the form (basic info about your A#, SSN, Address), I gave back them to the lady (bacause there was no one else in front of me, otherwise, you may called by the number on your Number card). A young man lead me to the FP machine and did the FP. During the whole process, no one asked anything regarding the schedule date. Hope this is help. And Good luck.

No Title

Would you please tell me the address for FP in San Jose. is it the same building that has a terrible waiting line? thanks

No Title

gc...

what benefit is there for going early? does it speed up the application approval or will it hinder it?

No Title

One more thing, you did it for yourself or dependent also. Because depandant some times doesn\'t have Dr. Lic.
to show.

No Title

Piece of cake,

Went ahead of Schedule.

Guys went to ASC, all they wanted was a FP notice, did not even check the scheduled date. Asked me to fill out the information (white sheet) as mentioned by GC. I took me less than half an hour, (went on saturday @ 9 am.)

later,
snoop

No Title

Snoop Dawg,
When is your actual schedule date for FP. I have mine at 9/14. Will it have a negative effect, if I get my FP done now itself. Have you heard anything like that???
Please respond