FP done recently:485 approval question

jim a

Registered Users (C)
FP done recently. I called IIO recently, and she told me that, they are still reviewing my case and no decision has been made. Do you know, what\'s that mean. Does it mean, it is been assigned to officer. It took her some time to look for my FP? Does it mean that, it is in system #2? Also, she asked my A# then followed by wac# and also home address. Is it normal? my ND is oct 00

No Title

Jim,
I think that means your case has not been assigned yet. I had the same reply and was asked the same question before my case was assigned. After it\'s assigned they tell you that the case has been assigned. If you find out that it has been assigned then you should get the approval in 1-2 weeks. Don\'t get tensed if they tell you that the outcome might be an interview at the local INS. I got scared when they told me that. I think after an officer gets the case, (s)he either approves it or sends it for an interview. That\'s what the IIO\'s try to tell you. My case was approved and was not sent for an interview. Think positive and things will be ok. Best of Luck

No Title

Probs,
    `
    Really appreciated your upbeat feedabck

Regards