FP done, Online status never changed

zhenliu88

Registered Users (C)
I done FP last week and FBI told me they send it back to INS. I ckeck the status online. It change nothing. It is still '......It is taking between 725 and 775 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.'

Any idea?

Thanks

RD 10/01
ND 11/01
AD 11/01
EAD 11/01
FP 01/03
AP......................???

Dont Get Excited

Hi Buddy,

Dont get excited or worried, you will see it real soon, Did you follow up with FBI whether they have forwared your FP results, usually they take 5-10 business days to send your results, then the INS has to input your data into the system.

Status

Don't worry it will take a while for online message to change. Mine changed after 10 days and my husband's after 45 days.

GCWaiter2001:

Is your 485 approved ?
Do you know how lonmg it takes after the fingerprints are
received at the INS for the case to be approved ?

Thanks.

- From the data people entered in the tracker, AP - FP = 204 days (approximately). That's roughly 6-1/2 months.

- According to the tracker, the last AP was on 11/13/2002 by "VIK99". He/She did his/her FP on 06/20/2002 (AP - FP = 146 days).

Status

gc3003

My I485 is not approved yet. I was talking about the message change after FP (We received your FP results, and processing has resumed on you case blah blah blah........)