FP done on 12/28/01, still no change on AVM

bew

Hi, there:

I\'ve received my receipt notice of I-485 on 04/26/01, FP notice on Nov., 01, which is 6-7 months later than my husband\'s notice. My PF was done on 12/28/01 at Oakland, CA; and was sent to INS from FBI next day. I\'ve heard that my AVM is supposed to tell me the status of my FP 2-3 weeks later after FP done, but the AVM is the same as before so far, nothing about my FP. Is there anyone who has the same situation ?

Thanks

Bew

FP done on 12/28/01. no change on AVM

Hi, there

I\'ve received my receipt notice of I-485 on 04/26/01, FP notice on Nov., 01, which is 6-7 months later than my husband\'s notice. My PF was done on 12/28/01 at Oakland, CA; and was sent to INS from FBI next day. I\'ve heard that my AVM is supposed to tell me the status of my FP 2-3 weeks later after FP done, but the AVM is the same as before so far, nothing about my FP. Is there anyone who has the same situation ?

Thanks

Bew

AVM update on fingerprinting

My wife and myself did our finger printing on feb 2 and just casually called VSC and was surprised to hear the message that\'The results of your finger printing has been received and case has resumed processing, we will notify you or ask you if we need further information etc....

Can this be true or is this a faulty AVM message but infact almost 3 of my colleauges around our fingerprinting date too heard the same message.Any thoughts, comments??

Thank You