FP done on 10/8

You can call FBI at 304-625-5590 or 304-625-2406. (Have your A# handy). You might want to give them a few days before you call them (may be till the end of this week). I did my FP2 on 10/8 too and was planning on checking on my FP status next week.

By the way, what are you RD and etc. details?

Good luck.

hello everyone,

got my fp1 done on 9/24 and called fbi for status. They said they sent the fp results back to BCIS the same day. LUD changed 10/4 and 10/5. When does BCIS do a name check? and does anyone know the number to call?

Thanks.

holycow said:
hello everyone,

got my fp1 done on 9/24 and called fbi for status. They said they sent the fp results back to BCIS the same day. LUD changed 10/4 and 10/5. When does BCIS do a name check? and does anyone know the number to call?

Thanks.
To inquire about your name check, you need to send a fax to FBI at 202-324-3367. Search the forums and you will find a few posts with the formats of the letter that people used.

Good luck.

Hi,
I called FBI, and they too told me that the results were sent the same day to the INS, they are very fast and good at this, I believe so...

However, my LUD has not changed as yet....

I did mine on 9/28 - AM Newark.

Murphy

I485 - VSC- RD-July 03
EAD2 and AP2 pending for approval..

Do they tell you the result of whatever check it is that they do? Also, my understanding is that the FBI bounces one's details (name, SS# etc) against all the databases they run to check for criminal records and any other type of records. Is that it? Or, does the VSC do something else after receiving the FBI response?
To ask it differently, what does the VSC have to do once they hear back from the FBI that all is well?

Received an e-mail today from the USCIS that processing has resumed on 10/12 after results of the FP review were received. This is the derivative case, the primary case has not yet had a change.

Mparth..

We ( My wife and I ) got our FP done on 08/05 ..and today the online status message changed for me and not my wife.
I guess I will have to wait for a few days more and see if the online status for my wife changes or not.
NVC

hold on - it wasnt me

there are a couple of other guys like tiger2025 that got approved. I am still waiting - FP done 10/8 - but since USCIS never updates my case online - I have no idea what is going on. Am closely following Mparth - similar dets.

We are still waiting for the LUD to change for the primary case. Just read another post where the LUD changed 7 times.....so not sure what to expect from here on.

Called FBI today, they said that didn't receive finger prints from INS.
FP done on 10/8.
Will this be usual !!!???

Thanks

any updates guys?

Since my case never gets updated online - I am flying blind in a sense, hoping that my cases tracks yours as we have similar dates.