FP done, not updated at Texas center for nearly two months

hahumiaomiao

Registered Users (C)
FBI said my FP was checked and sent to TSC in mid May. But my online status has not been updated yet. Since the INS local numbers are now removed, there is no way to contact them. What should I do?

Thanks for any advice

yw

Nothing to worry about. You can call FBI to make sure they have sent in the result. This problem is fairly common. I did my FP in 2/03 and the status still "999 days".

FP completed 3/25/2003.

You should relax. I confirmed separately with both FBI and Texas and the FP results are sent online by FBI to INS. Hence we should all be O.K. My results are still not showing online and it still gives the 999 days message.

485ND 11/19/2001
FP completed 3/25/2003.

Question

Hi, I did my finger printing in April. The online status says the following

"On May 30, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

Can someone please tell me what does it mean? Also, what is the FBI number that I call to see if they have cleared it.

I will greatly appreciate any quick responses.

Hi Sharmin,

The message you got is a standard message of INS acknowledging your FP processing and FBI sent your FP results to INS successfully.

The FBI #s are : 304-625-5590 or 304-625-2406.

Raj

RE: What happens next?

After the finger prints process, the next stage would be the approval of your case(if there are no RFEs from INS).

It all now depends on the :
- The priority date of your application
- The efficiency of your case officer.

It is difficult to predict the timeline...hang on there.

Best Wishes...
Raj