FP done in ASC San Jose on 03/23

sekar123

Ciba... Please add this to your list. Though it was scheduled on the 04/21 I did my FP today. The people San Jose are so nice. So when can I know from FBI about this. Can I call them tomorrow itself or shall I wait a couple of days?How much time will it take for the approval to come through from now?

No Title

Mike, can you tell what time you arrive there and how many people in line? Some one tried to get the FP done yesterday before appointment but got denied. Thank you.

No Title

Mike,
I would say waut for a few days. ASC at San Jose doesnt seem to be very prompt in sending all files soon.

No Title

Hi, Mike:
I heard several people tried to do their FP earlier then their scheduled date in San Jose, but were denied. Would you please write more about your experience there? e.g.: When were you arriving? What have you talked to them for the favor? I appreciate very much for any info.

No Title

Actually I went there at around 11.15AM and when I entered the place, there was a small group of people who were getting number tokens for their turn. There were close to 75 people waiting for their turn. My number was 198 and I could see numbers that were called from 147 and was going above 245. Once they called my number it was just a matter of 5-10 min. It was close to 1PM when everything was done for me. They were so friendly and they also asked me to call FBI only after 3 days. The experience was simply awesome.

No Title

Mike:
Thanks for your info. When they gave you the number, do they check your FP notice and the scheduled date? Thanks again for your reply.

No Title

We (my wife and I) had a notice for FP at San Jose on 2/20 - but was planning to go to India on 1/28 for 3 weeks. We went there on 1/24 - they hardly blinked and did the fingerprinting immediately. I was very impressed with both their politeness and efficiency.

No Title

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the update. According to many people, San Jose ASC is relatively slow (compared to other ASC) in forwarding the results.
I suggest you wait for a week or so before calling FBI. Good luck.

ciba

No Title

Ciba...
  Just now I spoke with FBI and they told me that they have sent the FP report on the 03/25 to INS. Does it mean that its cleared? Can I call CSC and verify with them now? Please enlighten me how to proceed from now.

Thanks.

No Title

We had FP on 03/21 at SJC ASC. Today I checked with FBI. They have not received the results yet.

As per CIBA we need to wait for 1 week.

Let us keep posted on this

No Title

I did FP on 3/24/01, and the guy told me to wait for one week. So I think you are right.

No Title

Hi Rav_par,

Did you heard anything from FBI yet ? I am in the same situation.
I did FP on 03/20 at San Jose ASC and FBI didn\'t received it till today :(.

Any suggestions ?

No Title

Are you sure? I did FP on 3/24 and FBI confirmed yesterday that they sent to INS same day on 3/24.

No Title

I checked with FBI yesterday.

I also recd the usual answer from FBI lady: "We recd your FP results and they have been sent to INS".

I am not sure whether they are of good quality or not. Only the time will answer this question.

Probably, you should check tomorrow.