FP done in Alexendria VA Front desk lady rude

Raven

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone
I got mine and wife FP done at Alexendria VA .I had my Appointement at 12 and for my wife at 1 PM .So we reached their at 11.45 thinking that they might allow us to do FP together .But this lady was kinda a Very rude as I told her to get FP togeter for Both of us at 12Am But she said if you need to get it done together than come back at 1Pm your Spouse time and get it done together .Some other people who were there had felt same about her.
So i told her to let me get it done on my schedule time .So i got mine done in 15 min and was waiting for my wife turn.Therewas not much of rush inside so The lady in the other counter called me and told my wife to fill papers and get it done .So we both were out in 1hr.I took my Passport and driving licenses as an ID and so did my wife.
I am keeping my finger cross for everything to go well as i am scared reading 2 FP notice to some of you guys .
Is there any one who has got it done in this week And also If thing go well how much time it takes to get I485 approved for concurrent filing .
Thanks To Everyone
Raven