FP Done BUT no LUD, Any thoughts

stuck2002

Registered Users (C)
I finished my FP on 4/14/05 in Newark.I have no LUD so far.
From the postings I see a trend that people have a LUD of "FP received processing resumed" in about a week.
Its been over a week and i was wondering whats going on with my case? Is there some phone # i can call to find out ?

Thanks

wait for one more week, case will be get updated...

I did on 2/14 -- it got updated on 2/21...

No need to worry...

Hi Stuck 2002,

Mine is (FP) given on 6th of April and Update in 16th..
i think u will get message by next week...

stuck2002 said:
I finished my FP on 4/14/05 in Newark.I have no LUD so far.
From the postings I see a trend that people have a LUD of "FP received processing resumed" in about a week.
Its been over a week and i was wondering whats going on with my case? Is there some phone # i can call to find out ?

Thanks

Did you do code 3 biometrics?

I was supposed to do biometrics but was instructed to do FP only. There was no LUD after that. I also called FBI and was told no FP results were received. I went back to do biometrics again and a few hours later, there was LUD.

If you did code 3 biometrics, then you should be fine. You could call FBI and ask for your FP status.

FBI # 304-625-5590

Option 3 and ask for FP status

My younger son's FP was done on 3/29. On 3/30 there was a LUD change, no status change. To date no further updates. It is over a month. Just have to be patient I suppose.

I think it is taking around 10 to 15 Working Days.... for Me it took around 12 days to Message Change, after My FP (Code 3) ....