FP Done, but no change in Online Status

arbee

Registered Users (C)
Anyone in the same situation -

We did FP for me and my wife on March 5th in Oakland, CA. It is now March 24th, and the online status on our 485 still says "On Feb 20 we sent FP notices....".

I read from other posts that this changes to "We have received your fingerprints and processing has resumed for your case".

That has still not happened 20 days later! Any clues?

Vermont
I 485 RD 5/13/03
FP ND 2/20/04
FP Done 3/5/04

Same here. But the difference is my wife's status got updated, but not mine.

FP ND : 02/20/2004

(Actually I received the FP notice on 17th and ND on the letter says 02/12, but status which was updated just couple of days before the FP Date, says the ND as 02/20).

FP Done : 03/04/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

.. for sharing the information. So after your FP got done, there has been no update to the status online?

What is your 485 Receipt date?

Thanks.

sAME HERE,

I think there is some problem with the update on those whose fingerprint notice date is February 20.

Both me and my wife ND is Feb, 20. We completed our fingerprinting on Feb 23. Till today no change in the message.

Called National customer service, they said its very common and nothing to worry about.

Do let the forum know when they update the message... will be helpful..

Good luck guys.

No luck with me either

Same online status still showing more than a month after fingerprinting (FP done on March 5th).

I read somewhere that calling FBI helps - anyone has information on when one can call FBI, the numbers and what information they can provide?

I am a little confused on the process: I thought INS (USCIS) took our fingerprints and they send them to FBI. If that is the case, the online status should reflect that!

FBI Numbers

Call
304-625-5590 and choose Option 4

Try 304-625-2406 if the above number does not work

Me and my wife did FP on 4th March. I called FBI like 2 weeks ago, and I was informed that FP results of both the cases have been updated to INS on 5th March afternoon.

I was surprised when Rep. told me afternoon.

I am not so worried or interested in these status updates. In fact I even got my EAD and AP, but status was not still updated, and this was last year.

Good luck.

Whats 140 approval date?

Could you also please mention what your 140 Receipt and approval dates were? and was it EB2/EB3?

I talked with the national customer service number and my attroney about that. Both of them told me to request them to update the status by sending a letter to vermont along with a copy of the receipt we got after fingerprinting.

Hope this help...

does any one know what is Name Check??

actually i did my fingerprint on April 30, 2004. and i called FBI to ask them about my fingerprint. they said that they have clearned on the same date. and send it back to INS. they said call the "Name Check" and find out. so can anyone tell me what is name check? i really want your help me with this.
oh yea. i forgot to tell you that my recived date is July 26 99 and notice date is November 10 99. so u can imagine how long i have been waited. so pls do response.

do u have a lawyer?

nanok said:
actually i did my fingerprint on April 30, 2004. and i called FBI to ask them about my fingerprint. they said that they have clearned on the same date. and send it back to INS. they said call the "Name Check" and find out. so can anyone tell me what is name check? i really want your help me with this.
oh yea. i forgot to tell you that my recived date is July 26 99 and notice date is November 10 99. so u can imagine how long i have been waited. so pls do response.

Where is ur processig center? Don't u think u should be faxing uscis for some kind of response? 1999 is a bit long :eek: . If u filled thru a lawyer might want to call him/her to start calling on ur behalf.

jmo