FP Done at 01/11/03 but no AVM update

Even I did my Finger printing on 01/11/03 in Orlando, FL. Actually it was scheduled to be done on 01/21/03 but we did on 01/11/03.

As of now there were no updates on AVM. I called up FBI and they said they sent back the results on same day to INS. Still waiting for updates. So you are not alone.

PD Jan 2001
RD JUL 2001
ND Aug 2001

FP Jan 2003

Guys check out with the FBI number.

Hi, Call the FBI number which you can access using the search button at the top of this screen. If they say your prints were forwarded to INS, I would relax.

FP update

I spoke to an IIO yesterday and she was able to find my FP results in her National database. Guys always give your 'A' number instead of SRC # when try to find about FP results. She told me it will be couple more weeks for us to see FP online status.

RD: 05/14/2001
FP scheduale: 02/05/03
FP done 1/11/03

Good Luck to everyone

I am one of the many who do not see the update of my finger printing on the INS status check website or hear it thru the phone system. It still says that a FP notice was sent on Dec 6th.

I called up FBI this morning and they said that they sent the paperwork to INS the same day.

Received Date: 11/08/02
FP Date: 12/20/02

it took ins 2 months after fbi sent results back to update my online status.

fp 1/6
fbi results recv by ins 1/9
ins gets around to updating onlune status 3/8.

I wouldn't suspect anything is wrong with your fp just suspect ins is very slow.