FP done 6 months ago, online status never change

bgrass

Registered Users (C)
Hi, there,
I filed 485 at NSC, at early June 2003. Got FP done Jan, 2004. My online status still say:
"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on June 2, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."
Anyway for me to find out if my case has been forgotten? or they did not receive my FP results?
Thanks!!

i have a similar situation

VSC.

I-485 ND: June 2003.

I and my wife received our first FP notice in Feb 2004 and got the FP done on 5 March 2004.

We still see the same message shown below. Is this something I should call USCIC and ask or what should I do?

"On February 20, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I am also in the same boat. I applied my adj of status in April 03 and got my FP done in March-04, still I haven't seen any online updates. As per FBI's feedback, my FP was received and processed on the same day that was sent by the Local Application Center. FBI representative said that they have sent an approved finger print report back to INS for further processing.

I am not sure whether VSC has received it or not! The whole system is full of bugs and flaws, and is in pathetic state.

Anybody has any idea of what's happening with FP processing?

FBI says its done

for me also FBI said that they have sent back the results on the same day.

My status was changed from original message to FP review received after 590 days.

FP was done in August 2002.
Message/Status changed in July 2004.

Can someone tell me how you can find out about FP from FBI (I mean whether they processed it or not)

Thanks In Advance

FBI Contact Info

Here is the FBI Contact Information:
304 625 5590
304 625 2406

Before you call them and keep your INS Alien# ready. They ask for this to give status on your fingerprint reports. Hope this helps.

FP Status

Can anybody tell me how to check online status of Finger printing. I have a FPS****** number. I don't have my I-485 number. Thank you.