FP done 4/12/2003, status not updated yet

houston_gc

Registered Users (C)
We got FP done on 4/12/2003, but online still not updated yet. Called BCIS several times. I was told just wait. IIO could not tell me anything else. The database did not show anything about my FP. What I am concerned is that it might be missing, or it's there but still not touched yet and therefore not assigned to an officer yet.
Anybody in the same boat? Please share. Thanks.

I am in the same boat. I did my FP on 4/9/03. Status not updated yet but I checked with IIO FEW WEEKS back and she told me they have recieved the FP(s) AND SHE HAS NO IDEA about AVM or Online status.

call FBI

Call FBI and check if they have sent it to INS. If yes then they have got it.

My wife is in the same boat

Mine was updated and my wife's wasn't. I called FBI long time back on this and they said that they have already sent the information to BCIS.

- redhat

AVM/Online status "notice mailed directly to whom issued"

I485

ND Oct 01
FP Mar 03

On 2nd EAD

I called IIO who did not understand what the AVM/online status message means but said we are processing Nov 2000 cases & you have to wait for 10-12 months for approval.

Hoping some sense prevails at TSC.

Raksha.

FBI sent the FP to BCIS, but IIO not sure if they received it yet.

Thank you for your response.

I called FBI long time back. The FP was sent to BCIS the next day of Finger Printing. I called BCIS several times. The IIO were even not sure if they had received the FP yet.

they have got it

If FBI tells you that they have sent it, they have got it.
I have never heard any case, where FP got lost forever and cases got denied for that.

Try calling the 800 nimber and also send them a letter. (by the that is the only option available).

regards

what if FP is invalid

Well it is possible that BCIS recieves the results. But the FP might not be valid as in the prints are not clear. I am assuming that in such cases the status will not be updated iin BCIS. These are all assumptions but no one knows the truth.