FP Delay Tracker - Post your RD/ND/FP or no FP

RD Jan31, No FP

Hi Angiodan,

My RD is Jan 31 2001, but I have not received my FP notice....
Any idea what should/can I do...except worrying........

If you don\'t hear anything in the next month, call TSC and ask.

Getting thru the phone is a test of endurance. Hopefully your phone has redial! Then be prepared to be on hold for up to 30 minutes. Hopefully the IIO will give you some answers. I can understand the frustration, seeing some already get theirs after only 6 months of applying. There seems to be no set way they do things at TSC. I wouldn\'t lose a lot of sleep over it, I\'ve come to realize that all you can do is wait.

RD March 15 2001 : NO Signs of FP...

Any suggestions on how to find the status. I am yet to get a hold on someone in INS through phone. Should I just go to the INS office and find out? Is that of any help...I am worried if the FP notice got lost in the mail or something..PLease help..

vinod

krishi

I do not think that you lost fp request in mail.Since i also applied in the same time and have not received anything from TSC.Anyway call and find out what happen.

Thanks Krishi..that was kinda assuring...

Not sure how long I should wait. Since I could not get a hold of INS on the phone, I am thinking of going to the INS office in person and check the status. Have you heard anyone try such thing? How about senator call?

ND:Jan 2001, no FP

ND 31 JAN 2001, no FP rec\'d as of today Jan 2 , 2002. almost a year now.
ANy January "bandhoos" around.....in the same boat?

Kismat

Is there anyone who recently got FP notice from TSC?

Looks like FP has been stopped at TSC. Simply becaue it expires in 15 months after it is done. TSC is well aware that they are not likely to process GC for 485 applicants in 15 months. So it is simply delaying the issue of FP until they are pretty sure that it will be adjusted soon.

Please help. Is there anyone who recently got FP notice from TSC? If yes, then please post your RD and ND.

I have seen very very few cases for people with RD after Jan 01 have got FP notice.

Please help.

ND 11/19/2001, FP notice received 1/8/2002

I filed my application from VSC, but get FP notice for TSC. Not sure it is good luck or what?

I envy you

You are so lucky. Now I\'m beginning to wonder whether TSC lost our cases. I\'ll try to call them tomorrow, hope I can get through.