FP data upload : ASC to TSC - How to confirm/Fasten?

GCWHEN1

Registered Users (C)
I had my second FP done today. How soon will they upload them to TSC....or where ever its is supposed to go....?

Is there a way to check it?

Is there a way to fasten the process? Mine was a code -3 today....

you will see LUDs tomorrow and the day after on I-485.You can also take a infopass next week or later to confirm if they have been uploaded properly

can we do any thing if they were not uploaded

We did see LUD after FP but a month later we were told FPs were not uploaded. At this point only thing that can be done is wait until ASC sends out another FP notice.

Ooops....nice timing... as i mailed, i checked my emails account and saw 2 mails from CRIS and LUD's on USCIS web site for my 485. But the status mesage says - that the case was transferred from VSC to TSC on March 2nd.....blah blah blah.... Why does it revert back to message that was supposed to appear in MARCH 2007 ONLY?

Can i call the 1-800-3....number tomorrow and check why they still not processing/approving my case. (My name check.....stupid crap escapism.)

many of us got the same message status changes after FP. You may get another one tomorrow "case is pending..."

Ooops....nice timing... as i mailed, i checked my emails account and saw 2 mails from CRIS and LUD's on USCIS web site for my 485. But the status mesage says - that the case was transferred from VSC to TSC on March 2nd.....blah blah blah.... Why does it revert back to message that was supposed to appear in MARCH 2007 ONLY?

Can i call the 1-800-3....number tomorrow and check why they still not processing/approving my case. (My name check.....stupid crap escapism.)

I got the same message after FP2. and it is still the same.

I got notice for FP2 yesterday. the date is for 9/11 but I am planning to go today itself to see can I have my FP done or no. I hope myself and everybody else reach to the end of GC road!
I know my namecheck is cleared so ...

Last edited by a moderator: