FP Code 1,2 and 3 and LUD after FP

defriend

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

What is the difference b/n FP Codes 1,2 and 3?

My I-485 was transfered from VSC to TSC in March'07. Me and my wife got (our second) FP notice in 4th week on April'07. Mine was Code 3, her's was Code 1.

We did the FP in 1st week of May'07. My wife's LUD was updated on 5/8, but my LUD has not changed since March. The status on both our cases say the same message (Case transfered to Texas .....)

Today I called FBI and spoke to probably one of the most friendly person in the world. She took my A# and said that the FP check were done and sent back to USCIS on the same day. She gave the same status on my wife's FP. No luck on the Name check info... was worth a try.

So,
1. What do the different FP codes mean?
2. Why would there be no LUD on my case (since FBI said they sent the results back the same day).

Thanks
DeFriend

FBI Contact No.

Hi,

May I ask the FBI no. you called at?

Thanks

Hi,

What is the difference b/n FP Codes 1,2 and 3?

My I-485 was transfered from VSC to TSC in March'07. Me and my wife got (our second) FP notice in 4th week on April'07. Mine was Code 3, her's was Code 1.

We did the FP in 1st week of May'07. My wife's LUD was updated on 5/8, but my LUD has not changed since March. The status on both our cases say the same message (Case transfered to Texas .....)

Today I called FBI and spoke to probably one of the most friendly person in the world. She took my A# and said that the FP check were done and sent back to USCIS on the same day. She gave the same status on my wife's FP. No luck on the Name check info... was worth a try.

So,
1. What do the different FP codes mean?
2. Why would there be no LUD on my case (since FBI said they sent the results back the same day).

Thanks
DeFriend