FP cases for CA whose INS center is VSC for i485

valleyDude99

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Please respond if you are in CA and 485 filed in VSC and waiting for FP notice.

My details are
    PD 9/26/00
    RD 8/3/01
    MD 9/26/01

Waiting for FP ??
thanks,

Bikram

Hi Bikram

hello bikram,

how are you doing now ... hope you remember me ....I also applied in VSC...My ND is Oct 2000, more than an Year... I should get approval any time soon ... just waiting... where are you working now ....

FP Recd - VSC - CA Resident

See my update in the following thread

siva sunya "CA filers FP tracker" 11/29/01 1:03pm

Hi Bikram

I am on the same boat...

485 was failed with VSC on INS RD: 7/23 (notice date: 9/6
EAD: 8/18
AP: 10/15
FP???

But my friends who filed along with me with same recpt. dates who are in NJ itself got the FP notice and scheduled for 11/29. and notice date was 10/23

Hope for the best and keep your finger cros...I am also in CA like you

About FP notice.

Hi,

I read somewhere in this site, that FP notice is send to your attorney with a copy to you. Also, I checked with my attroney FDBL they told me it is taking 4-6 months after receipt.

No, idea about which center sends it out. I guess VSC.

bye,

Bikram

yes, I too am in the same boat

RD 7/26
ND 9/6

Moved from Hartford, CT to LOs Angeles, CA. I however got my EAD cards forwarded to my new address. My lawyer says that once I get the FP notice, I could go to LA INS office for FP, even if the INS has not corrected my address change.

Ray of light for you folks---------

My service center is VSC. I reside in CA (bay area). I got two FP notices-- one from my attorney and the other from CSC(Surprising!!!). Both came directly to my home address here. I did my FP in Oakland on 11/28/01. FYI - RD - 06/12/01; ND - 08/08/01
Hope this helps!!!

My appt. was at 12 noon.. I was there at 10.30... But did not matter.. They give the token no.

and then I was finally out at 2.30 pm... Long wait... as long as it is on the same day it does not hurt if you get there early... Thats what I figured out...
Hope this helps..