FP call to set appointment

I called too

Hi,

I called too to set up an appointment and got the exact same answer that I need to wait for the seperate FP notice letter. The representative said, if I don't get the notice in within 30 days I should call them back.

EB-2 , VSC, I-140/485/131/EAD: RD: Sep. 26, Receipts received on Oct. 3rd - 2005.

anonymous12 said:
and I was told that I have to continue wait. I will get a separate letter with an apointment date on it.

Rep. told me that although receipt notice does say that call to make an apointment but they are not doing it. Perhaps I have to wait few months.

My receipt notice is Sept. 6th 2005. I don't have other options I guess.

Fingerprinting Appointment via calling

I received the I797-C (485 receipt) and it mentioned that i need to call and make a biometrics appt.
Accordingly, I called the 800 number and got an appt. for me and my spouse for Nov 1st for code 3 biometrics.

The question is: will they ask for the original notice or the appointment number is good enough ?
Also, is Code 3 the right thing to do ?

PD: Jan 2003, EB2 - RIR
I-140, I-485: RD: Sep29th
ND: Oct 5th.

Which center did you file yr applications from?

Hi,

Which center did you file your I-140/485/131/EAD application from?

Thanks

gc_daastaan said:
I received the I797-C (485 receipt) and it mentioned that i need to call and make a biometrics appt.
Accordingly, I called the 800 number and got an appt. for me and my spouse for Nov 1st for code 3 biometrics.

The question is: will they ask for the original notice or the appointment number is good enough ?
Also, is Code 3 the right thing to do ?

PD: Jan 2003, EB2 - RIR
I-140, I-485: RD: Sep29th
ND: Oct 5th.

fingerprint phone

Hi guys,

I received fingerprint referral notice about my 485 application, it says' for question regarding your fingerprints, call 1-888-557-5398'.
Funny thing is there is no phone number like that. When I call this number robot says "check the number and dial again".

Isn't that weird, USCIS wrote wrong number on their forms?

FP Notice letter received

Hi,

When I received my I-485 notice from VSC , on that notice there was an instruction that I need to call 1-800 no. and schedule a Biometric appointmnet. So I did and I have my FP scheduled on Oct. 27th , 2005.

Surprisingly today I received an FP letter for me to go to the ASC on Nov. 05 for code 3 FP taken.

What should I do? Attend both FPs or just the first one should be OK?

Thanks

Josie, did u give FP twice?

Hi Josie,

Did you give your FP twice , once per your self scheduled FP and second per the FP letter? I am in the same boat. Pls advice. Mine SC is VSC.

Thanks in advance.

josie said:
pvr726

I called the 1-800 # and the lady told me to go to the appt (10-3-05) on the FP notice just to be on the safe side.

greatgc

I did go to the FP letter appt but they didn't take my biometrics a second time. The lady checked if my info is in the computer system and since it was, the lady said they won't do a second biometrics.

Josie, Thank you.

Joise,

Thank you for your feedback.

josie said:
greatgc

I did go to the FP letter appt but they didn't take my biometrics a second time. The lady checked if my info is in the computer system and since it was, the lady said they won't do a second biometrics.

FP Appointment

I was in the same situation too - our (principal + spouse) 485 receipts (797C)had instructions to call up and schedule FP appointments, but 2 days later, we received separate FP appointment notices from USCIS, indicating the date and time.