FP before INS specified date?

Patient

Registered Users (C)
I received a FP notice which said that I could go and get the FP done in the week beginning 10/26/00. I mistook that to be Sept 26 and got it done on that date. Does anyone know if that could cause a problem?

No Title

FYI:
EB3 INDIA, PD 08/96, ND 04/00, Can\'t recall exact RD (is around the ND), FP Notice Sept 21 \'00

No Title

Congrats w.r.t. the progress on your case. But I am getting more and more confused. My PD is OCT 96 with RD/ND Oct 99 and still expecting the FP. Are they proceeding w.r.t. PD now. From the recent postings I am able to see FP w.r.t. older PD\'s. Any callers.

No Title

Well Raju, what difference that is going to make(not trying to hurt you, just casual). Since my stuff has ND/RD of Oct 99 with PD Oct 96(EB3) and things go random. Can I know what you are thinking? Thanks.

No Title

Raju, I don\'t have that information with me right now. I\'ll try to get it for you tomorrow.

No Title

Did you get the FP notice at your residence, or did you get it from your attorney? Also, which center are you with?

No Title

I dumped my lawyer after he screwed up my I140. I am doing everything myself. All notices/correspondences from INS are to my residence. Just curious... Does that matter?
BTW: My case is with INS Vermont.

No Title

My 485 has RD (last week) 5/00
If they are working on end of april then there is an outside chance
of seeing something in the next month !
Thats why I was curious about the exact date.

No Title

hello,
i did my FP 23 days before the actual appointment. i already called INS and they got my FP results. i did my FP 15 days ago.
why do you think there is a propblem ????

No Title

that is what I did .... just to be on the safe side I wanted to know.

r3.

No Title

I spoke to several people who did it earlier and got their GC .. so is presume all will be well and end well.

r3.

No Title

How can you have your finger print taken before the specified day? I tried it in Maryland today. The Information Desk guy was telling me that it was not posible, I could go on any Wednesday after that week. He says if that was done then they would have too many people asking for it. Could you tell me how you guys had it done?

Thanks.

No Title

This should not cause any problem, as I did the same thing and got approved today. It depends upon whether the FP center allows you to do so. However any change to the setup schedule always have a chance of upsetting their system. May be safer in the crowd.

No Title

It was actually a mistake. I overlooked the month and thought 10/26 was Sept \'26. The guys at the ASC probably overlooked it too. Maybe the ASC folks are more particular in places where there are a lot of candidates showing up for the FP.