FP before 01/31/01 for all newly approved cases

Dodaram

Registered Users (C)
Irrespective of the ID & ND, one thing has to be noted that all the cases that have been approved recently have their finger prints FP done in 2001 and before 01/31. Any comments!!!

No Title

Could be. But I am still waiting. I have my fingure printing done on 01/26/2001 and I am also waiting on my EAD card. Someone had a observation that INS was going via fingure printing Date. I am not sure if that is true. I noticed that in few cases that some people got approval notice 3 months after fingure printing but that may not right.

I485
04/15/2000 RD
05/15/2000 ND

EAD
01/31/2001 RD
02/08/2001 ND

No Title

Hey, you might hear something real soon. According to my observation the latest FP date that I saw was 01/23/2001. So you might be real close. Check AVM daily or even call the IIO to see if your case has been assigned to an immigration officer. Again this is my observation and it may be completely wrong.
Wish you best of Luck!!!

No Title

I called the IIO today: The lady said your case is not assigned to an officer, can not give estimate on when it will be assigned.

PD : 1/99, RD : 3/00 ND: 4/00 FP: 03/01
EB2-RIR-NSC -INDIA

Are they not processing based on FP date?

No Title

Again, to my understanding your FP was done in March. There are cases whose FP dates fall in January and February. I really don\'t know!! I may be totally out of the way in saying the cases are being handled somewhat relative to the finger printing dates. INS is like the Stock Market!!!If you understand the moves then you are rich!!! I am just acting like an Analyst who are seldomly right:)))
Best of Luck!!

No Title

IMHO: the people who have cleared FP are queued according to their PD and then assigned to IIO..So early FP may not mean early approval!!

But who knows how INS works!!