FP at USCIS SAn Diego

yawn

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just received a FP notice from USCIS, which is scheduled for 09/15 at USCIS San Diego (2505 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego , CA). Has anybody got the FP done at the same service center? Can I go there earlier than 09/15? If yes, what's the best time to go?
or can I go to another service center to get the FP done, since my house is pretty far away from the San Diego service center?

Thanks in Advance!!!

I went to Al cajon and San Marcos, both of them denied early FP,
but there no harm to give it a try

I went to the centre in San Marcos on saturday afternoon(July 10). No lines were there and we were out in 20 mins. My actual FP was scheduled in Los Angeles one week later.

Hi, Gconsite#1

Hi, gconsite#1,

Can you share more information? Did you do the FP at the same service center (2505 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104)?

What are the best time and best day to go?Wednesday or Saturday? Do they allow you to get in?

Thanks!

Yes, I did FP at El Cajon office, I went to there in a Saturday morning. Sometimes they ask you to come back after 12:00pm if you want to do a early FP, but I also heard that sometimes they don't accept early FP. Good luck.

FP in El Cajon ASC

We went early for our 2nd FP on a Wednesday. We were asked to come on Saturday mornning of the week. We went there by 10 am and were asked to come back by noon. When we came back at noon, the FP was done rather quickly.

Saturday is the walk in day for the El Cajon ASC. Also go as early as possible.

drrvgopal
WAC-02-134-XXXXX
ND/RD: 03/13/2002
EB1-EA

FP was also scheduled in early September at the same center.
We went there last Wednesday at 2:45pm, and were told we were too late.
We went there again last Saturday at 1:00pm, there were only one person in front of us, we had our FP done within 15 min.
I believe both Wednesday and Saturday afternoon are walk-in dates (Thank for many gurus at this forum).

kiwistar said:
FP was also scheduled in early September at the same center.
We went there last Wednesday at 2:45pm, and were told we were too late.
We went there again last Saturday at 1:00pm, there were only one person in front of us, we had our FP done within 15 min.
I believe both Wednesday and Saturday afternoon are walk-in dates (Thank for many gurus at this forum).

What is your WAC # or RD ?
Is this your 1 st or 2nd FP?