FP at Raleigh, NC

chola

Registered Users (C)
folks:
Thanks for the response to my earlier query.

My wife and self went to the Wake County office of (..some crap) at 330 S. Salisbury st in downtown Raleigh (take I-40 exit 298B, go north (on 401); turn right on W. Martin Street, Turn Right on S. Salisbury St.). Parking is very comfortable. It is a multi-storeyed covered parking and is right next door to this office. First time just go around this block to get a feel of what is where. It is very simple.

Go in, the security at the reception even before you ask anything tells you finger printing is on 2nd floor. The office is called CCBI and you can almost see it from the lobby.

Go in, present your FP notice and your ID (take passport and drivers license - they did not ask for the passport). She gives you a form to fill out, and makes copies of it for herself. 15 min of waiting and they call you in. They tell you to sign a form, and take impressions of all your fingers in the same form.

Thats it and you are done!
Walk in any time they are open. No need to rush early morning. It is very convenient and easy. Good luck.

chola

ps: pls read my next posting as well.

Chola,

Thanks for your detailed post.

Any idea if they are open on mondays? best time to go?
is it ok to go before the scheduled FP date?

Is your AVM updated yet

Chola - Is your avm updated yet. What is the process after FP is done . Will it directly go to FBI or to INS. How long will it take for FBI to get the results.

Guys me too I am from Durham NC and I am scheduled to do my FP on the 18th of Feb. I would post my experience after that date.

RD-March 26, 2002
FP-Feb 18, 2003
AD- Hopefully in April after INS receives the result from FBI. I am very confident that I would get my approval in April. I just have the feeling.