FP and Processing time?

FOR_GC30

Registered Users (C)
To all GURUS
Under time pressure, I am asking if with FP notice a one can walk in prior the FP date on the Notice to get FP; do they let people do it?
Does this gain some time in the whole process? I mean does it reflect on the LUD or the LUD will be just after the date in the FP notice?
Appreciation.

To all GURUS
Under time pressure, I am asking if with FP notice a one can walk in prior the FP date on the Notice to get FP; do they let people do it?
Does this gain some time in the whole process? I mean does it reflect on the LUD or the LUD will be just after the date in the FP notice?
Appreciation.

I didn't do it, but many others said in this forum that they did with no problem, if you are under time constraint just walk with it and post your experience. For sure it will help and save sometime.

If you can walk into the Application Support Center without those Fedreal Officers checking your appt. letter, good luck. As for me in NYC I seen they even turn away people who coming too early for the appt. (like show up in the morning for the afternoon appt.)

ASC San Jose

Hi Gurus
Thanks to mmed and gruvinaus for your inputs.
Did anyone walked in prior to his/her FP appointment at the ASC in San Jose California? It seems like it is one of the busiest centers in the Country!
Appreciation.