FP and name check

eb1_VSC

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

We had done our FP (code 3) on 7/14/05 after one week LUD changed and message was "FP result recieved......." for me and my wife.
Does it mean that our name check also complete or name check is different process? And if it is different what is its LUD message?
My wife received her EAD card two weeks after UCIS received her FP result. But in the card "Finger print is not available" written. What does it mean? Anyone pls. explain.

TIA.

I am also in the same situation. My status message says that " On July 19, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made. "

Do you know anything what it means? Does it mean finger print check is over and name check also? My friends say that it is almost over and for final approval.
Thanks Rayudu

Name check is a completely different and separate process than the FP, which occurs after the FP is done and received by USCIS.

Youry,
My case looks exactly the same. There are LUD's on I 485 with the status message looks alike. Your case message status shows the same does that mean your name check is over?
Your are the luckiest person on earth. Dude your entire process took less than year. Enjoy your freedom.
Rayudu

You would have your card by september. Although the message change is not important. My message never changed (just LUDs) and GC was approved.

Hi MVU, Youry, Tia etc:

FP Done: 07/07/2005, LUD Changed 07/07/05; 07/08/05, 07/11/05 ( No message Change) Same message that "we received your application and it takes 365 – 540 days to process these requests". LUD changed: 07/13/2005, 07/15/2005, 07/19/2005, 07/20/2005 with change in Message as "On July 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

LUD changed on 07/28/2005; 07/29/2005 with same status message as " On July 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

There is no activity on my other applications such as EAD or AP.

Is this normal? Can you guess from above what is happening with my application? Does it mean all the checks are over and waiting for final approval.

Thanks Rayudu

I only know that I don;t know anything. By reading the approval messages here, I noticed that in most cases approval is soon after the code 3 FP, I've seen times form 1 to 3 months. But with the USCIS you never know. There are people waiting for years and still nothing, some lucky guys got approved in a month or two.
It depends if you filed concurrently or not, ussualy in the first case I485 is approved sooner that if you file I485 after I140 approval. In my case I filed in 04/14 and apporval came on 08/03, that is 3.5 months after filing and 2.5 months after FP.

Yes you are right. I am praying to all God's out there to get my 485 approved and hope God listens my prayers.
Anything is possible with US CIS and and nothing is certain with US CIS.

Can you guesstimate what would be case status and how much time does it take to get my I485 approved.

Thanks
Rayudu