FP and LUD everyday help please

lrtest003

Registered Users (C)
Anybody has this experience? I gave My second FP on August 28 -2004 and LUD is getting updated everyday i.e. 09-07-2004 ,09-08-2004 and today also 09-09-2004. I don't what is happening? .Could anybody has any Idea.

Both (I-140 and I-485)RD: 04-02-2003
1st FP - May 27-2003 both for my wife and me
2nd FP-08-28-2003 (my wife has not received yet)
concurrent filing
I-140 not approved still pending
Sent one fax in end of July
My loyer sent one certified mail in June-2004

Thanks in Advance.

it happened for several people ranging from days to weeks after FP. My guess is that they are running IBIS and other security checks after FP and following up on the results each day. Once complete, the case goes to adjudication, at which point the LUD changes stop until approval/RFE. The day my MC said my case went to an officer is the day that the LUD changes stopped.

lrtest003 said:
Anybody has this experience? I gave My second FP on August 28 -2004 and LUD is getting updated everyday i.e. 09-07-2004 ,09-08-2004 and today also 09-09-2004. I don't what is happening? .Could anybody has any Idea.

Both (I-140 and I-485)RD: 04-02-2003
1st FP - May 27-2003 both for my wife and me
2nd FP-08-28-2003 (my wife has not received yet)
concurrent filing
I-140 not approved still pending
Sent one fax in end of July
My loyer sent one certified mail in June-2004

Thanks in Advance.
This means good news and you may get your adjudication soon .. within 7-30 days. See http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=140863

dazzling ,Thank you verymuch for your help .

I am happy with the info you provided .You gave live to my hope.
Thank you verymuch again.
Thanks for everybody in this forum.

Mine changed so many times and approved one day ....got the approval notice in the mail.....they did not updated the message. So keep your fingures crossed...

hi friends:
eb3/485 rd sept 02
fp : wife july 03/ mine july 04
my lud had not change since sept 02, however, last week both 485 changed. the lud says 09/03/04. status still the same 900 days...
can someone has any idea about time frame??

Today also LUD changed

it changed to 09/13/2004, message is same. I don't know how many days they change LUD,This is 5th day in a row.

Hi ADDTX,

Still your case is pending?

Mine LUD changed today also. this is 6th day in a row.

Thanks in advance.

I am not happy got frustrated

To see same message, they are receiving my FP result every day. I got frustrated to see same message with current date.

Why frustrated? How about put yourself in my shoes? Shouldn't I be much more frustrated? Should I jump off the root or something?

Don't let such a small thing bother you, especially those beyond your ability to control. At least somebody is looking at your stuff and even bother to update it. In my case, it's cold like Canadian ice.

lrtest003 said:
To see same message, they are receiving my FP result every day. I got frustrated to see same message with current date.

u need help man .....

stop checking it daily, if there is approval or some other real change u will get an email, just LUd change does not trigger email.

just check email ... maybe less frusto

Sorry friends,

I can understand your feelings, I am just curious about my I-140 ,because it is more than 17 months. I know there are some behind me. But we are human beings we can't live without expressing expressions and feelings. I am just sharing my feelings with you guys.

Thanks