My I-485 was filed ( with I-140 receipt notice ) in Sept this
year. I have already received EAD ( today, Oct 19 ) as well as
FP notices.

Does that mean I-140 has stopped while I-485 is
progressing ?

What's going on really..?

Answer

No I-140 has not stopped.
If you check the processing times for the Vermont center they are still processing February 2002 cases.

You should be glad that were able to file for adjustment of status and obtain an EAD card.

Tim

What if I140 rejected after EAD issued

Hi, I am preapring for the 485 file with I140 receipt. I don't know if in your case, what if I140 rejected later though you have the EAD issued? Your answer is appreciated.

Tony

If 140 is rejected...

I read that EAD/AP becomes void if 140 gets rejected. But I also read that you get EAD/AP only after preliminary approval of 140. So, who knows?

How many copies of aprroved advance parole will be issued?
Can anyone please help me on this?

hi deeone

hi...

Original ....
deeone I read that EAD/AP becomes void if 140 gets rejected. But I also read that you get EAD/AP only after preliminary approval of 140. So, who knows?

reply...
can you find out more anout this and let us know. we appreciate you research on this. Even i will try to get more light on this.

Mechman ... copies of AP

I received one copy of AP that the lawyer received and forwarded to me. I did not get any notification direct from the INS.

Yudhister & Deeone

Original ....
deeone I read that EAD/AP becomes void if 140 gets rejected. But I also read that you get EAD/AP only after preliminary approval of 140. So, who knows?

Reply..
Guys, I think INS is just looking whether all the paper work is there or not. If they see something missing or some serious hole in the application, they are not issue the EAD/AP else they are approving the EAD/AP. The real and complete processing will be done when they really get to look into our I-140 application.

Jaye..

FP question...

Hi Saimanti,

If you went to Boston office for FP, could you please post your experience?

Would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!