FP - 485 Tracker for May 2001Cases

psvgc

My RD is May 25.

A friend of mine has his RD some time in early May / Late April. This friend got his FP done in November and his 485 approved in late Jan.
Our time lines were in sync, until we had to make an overseas trip which delayed our 485 app to late may - on the recommendation from my attorney to avoid any AP hassles..

Have heard of similar cases with RD @ MArch / April 01.

Thanks guys,

for posting your information about FP. This thread is only to track our cases, but we all understand that tsc is processing cases randomly. Let us keep our finger crossed. Also post any updates here please...
- Vijay

called TSC

I called TSC this morning, and there answer was:
I should expect the FP notice in another 2 months.
so May filers, another 2 months.
RD: may 29 01
ND: aug 20 01
NO FP

My earlier post

Further to my earlier post.
Can anyone explain what it means when the IIO indicates that "your case has been moved into the Unit"?

eadstage

I don\'t know what a unit means!! but have a feeling it might start the process of them sending you the FP notice etc..

BTW: What\'s with FP, if FP is done in Nov 2001.. when can I expect a approval of my case (EB2 category) SRC-01-250-xxxxx

regards

No Title

I wish I could answer your question.
The ways of God and INS will always remain an unknown.

It seems there is no logic in processing. Some folks with FP in Nov have their approvals, you do not seem to have FP and I have a similar SRC # but have no FP !

Its crazy !!!

Talked to IIO about FP

I have talked to IIO this morning , and she is not nice. She says that they have thousands of cases and FP notices will be sent in order.I have tried to mention that there is no order and gave the example of my friend\'s case whose RD : 10/20/01 & ND 11/07/01 with exact SRC #. He has got his FP Notice on 12/27/01 and completed it on 01/26/02. She says that she can not talk about my friend\'s case and she can not put any request to schedule the FP notice.
RD: 06/28/01 ND: 07/25/01 EB2 - India - NO FP

Hello Guys

May2001 RD cases: Please post you FP status.
So far, I see only \'psvgc\' has received the FP notice.
Thanks in advance
- Vijay

Please tell me!

I\'m new here. Can someone tell me that weather the EB category matters in the 485 processing time and which one is fastest?
What is the prioity date?
Thanks in advance!

Priority Date is the day when your Labor Certification filed.

If all the dates are current, priority date doesn\'t matter.
If not, EB2 or EB1 will be faster than EB3.