Four year B.Pharm Degree

ravik_22

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I have a four year B.Pharm degree from India and I passed out in July 2003. I just missed the boat of FPGEE eligibility.

I have to do the Pharm.D here in USA to be eligible for FPGEE.

I am only getting 2 year waiver for Pharm.D. I still have to study for 4 years to be eligible for FPGEE.

Is there any other alternative rather than studying for another 4 more years.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi there ,
can you share some info on which univ has given u a two year waiver on pharm d? wht is the fee like?

I don't remember the fee structure but the college I was referring to was Arnold Marie Schwartz college in Brooklyn, NY.

my self i am parag patel i am completed diploma in pharamacy in india in the year 2003.i have also one years experiance in my own pharamacy in india.i am doing pharmacy technician course in canada & i would like to give fpgee exam. so what can i do plz help me

thanks
parag

ravik_22 said:
Folks,
I have a four year B.Pharm degree from India and I passed out in July 2003. I just missed the boat of FPGEE eligibility.

I have to do the Pharm.D here in USA to be eligible for FPGEE.

I am only getting 2 year waiver for Pharm.D. I still have to study for 4 years to be eligible for FPGEE.

Is there any other alternative rather than studying for another 4 more years.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

So what are you doing now????? I want to bring all the persons suffering from this problem on one platform so if you want to join let me know
How many ppl do you know who are suffering from this problem

four year B.pharm degree(2004)

I am with you. dont hesitate to let me know the action you want us to take

Very important for four years degree holder after 2003

Many of us are planning to write a letter(postal letter) to nabp and individual state boards in the next 2.5 week time.
Whoever is suffering from this problem and want to do something should also write a letter
asking them to come up with a solution for all of us instead of asking us to go for pharm.D(which takes 2.5 years)

We should ask them to allow us to take FPGEE they should believe in quality not quantity...........

So if you suffering from this problem write them a letter in next 2.5 weeks...........

good idea

Hi everyone,
Iam also one of the sufferers like you,by reading all the messages written here, i got confidence that definately we will achieve something.this is really a good idea to express our suffering and show us some way.
If anyone of you have written the letter by now, please write the matter in this forum even i am ready to post a letter to NABP people.

good luck