Four Hundered and Eighty Five APPROVED

x050516

Registered Users (C)
INS automated system spoke the magic words.
The long and arduous journey towards my green card is done and over with.
I am firstly thankful for all who have helped me here over the years. This was a nice place to vent all my frustrations. I have found a lot of useful information on this board that, as a matter of fact,
have suggested to my lawyer during my various stages of processings and helped him help me.
The irony of my situation is I got my approval today and my client informed me that they do not need me
from tomorrow. This is wierd. Anyway, here are my details :
PD -- 02/96
RD -- 08/25/00
ND -- 09/17/00
FP -- 08/13/00

No RFE. Talked to IIO maybe twice during my entire wait. Checked automated system once a week
for the past 2 months. Before that hardly called.

Question : To get the passport stamped, do we need the employers letter ?

No Title

what were the stages in which the messages in AVM changes and what were they?

Thanks

No Title

did you get the approval notice or heard it on the AVM. If you got the approval notice, then when was it approved.
please post the details

No Title

You had posted this message on OCT 17th.

x050516 - 01:46pm Oct 17, 2000 EST
I am new to this country on H4. Its been 3 weeks and i\'ve got a job offer. Can i get my visa transfered to h1. Is there a specific period i have to wait before i can apply for my transfer?

Are U PLAYING here?

No Title

Raj-J
  Funny, I did not post anything like that. It must have been a mistake. I have posted very few times on this board, although, I read this board constantly. Anyway, answering your previous question about stages in AVM, I know of only two
  1. Your case was recieved on ....... and
  2. This case has been approved.

No Title

I only heard it on AVM. I have not recieved my approval notice. Another surprising thing is that the AVM was updated the same day I got approved. That is today.

No Title

Your posting says year 00 for RD and ND? What are your correct Receipt and Notice dates? Also what was your EAC number?

ND_10AUG1999
Still waiting...

No Title

Oh boy. You would not believe my story. Here it is anyway. I had logged on from my collegues machine and the cookie was on his machine. His wife had the H4 stuff that you guys saw when he posted from his machine a few days later. Sorry about that confusion.
 As far as deleting it, he must have done it. Sorry again

No Title

Cookie problem. Colleauges machine had the cookie when I logged on his machine and he posted for his wife. Deleting, he must have done it. Sorry about the confusion.

No Title

Congratulations x
now you can get on with ur life

Guys, Give him a break
I think he is telling truth.