Four And Half Years wait is over .

maverickvasu

Registered Users (C)
Today April 29,2005, Mine and my wife's cases has been approved. Wife's LUD has been changing since 3 days after submitting my wife 's marriage proof for the RFE on 26th. RFE was issued on marcy 23.

maverickvasu said:
Today April 29,2005, Mine and my wife's cases has been approved. Wife's LUD has been changing since 3 days after submitting my wife 's marriage proof for the RFE on 26th. RFE was issued on marcy 23.

Hearty Congratulations maverickvasu :) :) Finally your day has come. I am very happy for you. Enjoy your FREEDOM !!

Thank you very much friends and folks of the immigration town

It was't easy for me. But I was able to with stand . guess what guys ,my employer paid my febraury salary today. and january's a couple of weeks back. U guys can imagine what kind of hell it was for me for the past 4.5 years. Thankk you for all the support and help.

vasu

Hey Buddy Vasu,

Congratulations..... I am so glad your journey had ended..... Congrats and Good luck...

Please post the documents you send..

HI,

Can you please the documents you send for your wife's marriage query.

I got the same query..

Please post the documents you send for this query..

--at200

Thank you very much folks

Thank you very much Grunggy for your generous wish, and sri reddy thank you too . What's the status of yours. Yes for a minute I was excited and enjoyed the moment. Now my life time wish of becoming doctor and serving people is poking my mind seriously. My wife says she is going to support me . I am ready to sacrifice my established career and seriously thinking and confused too.we are expecting baby in 10 days. I am confused totally.

at200,
I provided bunch of docs to my lawyor, But I am not sure what exactly he submitted to NSC. Here are the following docs , I provided to lawyor.

1) Joint Bank Account statement and letter from bank
2) Apartment joint lease agreement.
3)Joint Auto Insurance policy.
4)Joint credit card statement.
5)Joint Medical Insurance Policy.
6)10 Wedding pics with family and picture of wedding signing we standing under it on reception day.

Please let me know if you need more info.
Thank you folks.

Congratulations!

Maverickvasu, Congratulations! I see that you have been going through a lot these days in your life...it must certainly be a great relief to get the approvals. The baby on the way is bringing you lot of luck too! best wishes.
You had posted your info on another thread I was managing . if you could post your update and details on the attachment there

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=164074

maverickvasu said:
What's the status of yours.

Vasu, Just got this letter from USCIS in response to an enquiry filed by me as my RD is past the processing dates posted 2 weeks ago.

"Both applications referenced by this referral are awaiting review by an officer. You will be notified when decisions have been made or if any additional info is needed."

Do you know any idea what it takes from here??

how did you file enquiry?

srireddy said:
Vasu, Just got this letter from USCIS in response to an enquiry filed by me as my RD is past the processing dates posted 2 weeks ago.

"Both applications referenced by this referral are awaiting review by an officer. You will be notified when decisions have been made or if any additional info is needed."

Do you know any idea what it takes from here??
Srireddy, How did you file the enquiry and what details did you request in the enquiry...can you share this with us?

jghsrapt said:
Srireddy, How did you file the enquiry and what details did you request in the enquiry...can you share this with us?
One can file an enquiry by calling the listed 800 number on USCIS homepage, the only caveat is that your RD has to be 30 days before the current processing dates.

U are not too far

SRIREDDY
with me Our LUD changed on Dec 10th. After that it was quiet. then we changed the addresses. my wife lud changed but not mine. then she got rfe. no changes in mine .finally lud changed for 3 days after sendin rfe. THAT MEANS U R NOT TOO FAR. JUST HANG ON, U WILL BE FINE. GOOD LUCK

VASU

Medical insurance documents

maverickvasu said:
Thank you very much Grunggy for your generous wish, and sri reddy thank you too . What's the status of yours. Yes for a minute I was excited and enjoyed the moment. Now my life time wish of becoming doctor and serving people is poking my mind seriously. My wife says she is going to support me . I am ready to sacrifice my established career and seriously thinking and confused too.we are expecting baby in 10 days. I am confused totally.

at200,
I provided bunch of docs to my lawyor, But I am not sure what exactly he submitted to NSC. Here are the following docs , I provided to lawyor.

1) Joint Bank Account statement and letter from bank
2) Apartment joint lease agreement.
3)Joint Auto Insurance policy.
4)Joint credit card statement.
5)Joint Medical Insurance Policy.
6)10 Wedding pics with family and picture of wedding signing we standing under it on reception day.

Please let me know if you need more info.
Thank you folks.

Hi Maverickvasu,

what do you mean by "Joint Medical Insurance Policy"?
You just send the photocopy of medical insurance cards or did you get any letter from the Medical insurance company..

Appreciate if you respond with the answer..

--at200

Congrats

Hi Vasu,

I am happy for you.Hope that you have a good life from now on without any tensions related to status.

My employer filed my case in EB-3 (came to know sometime in last Nov)and so I have changed employers last month and got into a permanent position close to home.I guess I will have to wait for some more months/yrs ( don't know how long that's going to be) but at this point,I am not really worrying about it.Will take whatever/whenever it comes.

Congrats with your baby too.We too are expecting our second kid in this month and so are occupied with it.

Best Wishes.

I guess copies of Insurance cards

at200 said:
Hi Maverickvasu,

what do you mean by "Joint Medical Insurance Policy"?
You just send the photocopy of medical insurance cards or did you get any letter from the Medical insurance company..

Appreciate if you respond with the answer..

--at200

I photo copied the insurance cards and drivers licenses on the same page

to verify the names and also address ,that shows that we are living in the same apartment and living together along with the insurance cards to cross check the names.