• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Forum Memeber of Bangladesh

Tawhid

Registered Users (C)
Is there any forum member of BD .
Pls reply. I am one of DV2006 winner & My interview will be the last week of may. I have a name spelling problem in my Education Documents.

Whose can share with me

Tawhid said:
Pls reply. I am one of DV2006 winner & My interview will be the last week of may. I have a name spelling problem in my Education Documents.

Whose can share with me

If you have problem in HSC or SSC certificates you should contact with educational board. They will correct it. Are you from Dhaka? Did you hire any lawyer? What do you do for live ..I mean Job/student/business

thanks Mr. tak2.

1. I have passed from Jessor Board. I have already corrected my documents from the Education board but this docements show it is issued after got DV NL. The following quote is extracted from KCC 1st letter package

"1. SCHOOL DOCUMENTS-orginal, Untranslated Version Required

If you are qualifying for DV based on your education, please bring to the interview unaltered, original, and school documents, as issued to you by education board. Do not submit documents originally issued in Bengali to Education Board for translation. The Embassy must examine the education documents in the language in which they were first issued.

SSC Admit and registration cards
HSC admit and registration cards
SSC certificate and Mark Sheets
HSC certificate and Mark Sheets
Please bring the same school documents for your spouse and children, if applicable. SUBMISION OF RECENTLY ISSUED DUPLICATE DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
"
What will i do because of above para.

2. Currently I am living in Dhaka
3. I am computer programmer
4. No, i have not taken any lawer

Bangladesh United

Hi all!

let us be united .. all dv2006 winner form bangladesh.. who will face their interview in dhaka us consulate office.. ... Need to interact with each other for the greater benefit of all..

at least we can send a reply mail....
Mohit

Mr. Mohit
I agree with you but at the moment i & u r the bangladehsi forum member.
Both we can share whatever we have. may be it will helpful for us

Tawhid said:
thanks Mr. tak2.

1. I have passed from Jessor Board. I have already corrected my documents from the Education board but this docements show it is issued after got DV NL. The following quote is extracted from KCC 1st letter package

"1. SCHOOL DOCUMENTS-orginal, Untranslated Version Required

If you are qualifying for DV based on your education, please bring to the interview unaltered, original, and school documents, as issued to you by education board. Do not submit documents originally issued in Bengali to Education Board for translation. The Embassy must examine the education documents in the language in which they were first issued.

SSC Admit and registration cards
HSC admit and registration cards
SSC certificate and Mark Sheets
HSC certificate and Mark Sheets
Please bring the same school documents for your spouse and children, if applicable. SUBMISION OF RECENTLY ISSUED DUPLICATE DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
"
What will i do because of above para.

2. Currently I am living in Dhaka
3. I am computer programmer
4. No, i have not taken any lawer

I am confused about “SUBMISION OF RECENTLY ISSUED DUPLICATE DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION”. I my case, I translate all my documents in English 6 yeas ago and I don’t have any bangle documents. Actually it is not translation, it is English version. Last year one of my friend got DV visa with English version documents. In your case, you should contact with us embassy about this matter. May be they will help.

GOOD LUCK!

duplicate documents

SUBMISION OF RECENTLY ISSUED DUPLICATE DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.

This means changing documents in English from your native original version, as well as collecting certificates/documents after getting the DV NL. You know lots of people in Africa, Bangladesh and some Asian countries have the tendency to submit fake papers. Thats why to avoid ,this regulation has been imposed.

BUt I didnt find this instruction anywhere in my 1st package. May be these are applicable for Bangladesh only.

6 years back , changing version wont be a problem for you.

Mishel said:
SUBMISION OF RECENTLY ISSUED DUPLICATE DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.

This means changing documents in English from your native original version, as well as collecting certificates/documents after getting the DV NL. You know lots of people in Africa, Bangladesh and some Asian countries have the tendency to submit fake papers. Thats why to avoid ,this regulation has been imposed.

BUt I didnt find this instruction anywhere in my 1st package. May be these are applicable for Bangladesh only.

6 years back , changing version wont be a problem for you.
Mishel thanks to you for ur reply.
I have already changed my documents. What can i do now?
Please give me a suggestion.

Tawhid

Tawhid said:

Whose can share with me

Hi Tawhid, Im from Africa 2006 DV winner - CP. I hope you have been able to deal with your name spelling problem. I just wanted to ask you when you received your 2nd letter coz I see you mention that your interview is in the last week of May. Or are you using the advance bullet notification. Please let me know. Good luck.

charleston said:
Hi Tawhid, Im from Africa 2006 DV winner - CP. I hope you have been able to deal with your name spelling problem. I just wanted to ask you when you received your 2nd letter coz I see you mention that your interview is in the last week of May. Or are you using the advance bullet notification. Please let me know. Good luck.
I have known my interview date from KCC my Mail

Tawhid said:
I have known my interview date from KCC my Mail
Tawhid, thanks for the response. So when did you get your 2nd letter? Or how many weeks before your interview in the last week of May. I just want to get a clue of how soon my 2nd letter will come - God willing - if/when my number becomes current. Thanks

Tawhid said:
mr. charleston, i think u can directly email to KCC about ur interview schedule.

Hi Tawhid, Thanks. Although I'd better not call them coz the notification letter says "please dont call us to find out when your case will be scheduled"... But thanks anyway.

Birth Certificate

Towhid

thank you for being the moderator in this site. Did you collect the Birth Certificate? from which office is it issued?

Did you do verified attestation of all the educational certificates?

Mohit . whats your status? your CP was to be held this week.

thanks

Mishel;

Dear Mishel
i am Tawhid , this is another person whose name is similler to Towhid, is also a DV2006 winner. I create this thread.
by the by, i have got 2nd letter today & my interview will be last week of the May 06.

You have already understand my education certificate problem. I have already changed my documents from the Education board. What should i do?

Please Advise me, about this documents.

Tawhid

Name error

Tawhid,

Thank you for your submission. I assume you have completed your Graduation/ Masters, do you have originally issued Masters/ Bachelors certificate/ marksheet? does that have the same name confusion?

so far I know there is no gain in notifying the KCC about the error. as now the case in under the local consulate's perusal.

but you can give it a try , by sending this query to KCC.

now ask yourself one question? how can you convince the computer(!!!) that the winner and the educational certificates belong to the same person? as an IT professional you know that Tawhid and Towhed are never the same persons.

you can do a verified attestation from the board. You have to officially pay them some charges, they will attest the photocopies of your educational certificates.

best of luck

Mishel said:
Tawhid,

Thank you for your submission. I assume you have completed your Graduation/ Masters, do you have originally issued Masters/ Bachelors certificate/ marksheet? does that have the same name confusion?

so far I know there is no gain in notifying the KCC about the error. as now the case in under the local consulate's perusal.

but you can give it a try , by sending this query to KCC.

now ask yourself one question? how can you convince the computer(!!!) that the winner and the educational certificates belong to the same person? as an IT professional you know that Tawhid and Towhed are never the same persons.

you can do a verified attestation from the board. You have to officially pay them some charges, they will attest the photocopies of your educational certificates.

best of luck
Dear Mishel
Thanks for ur quick reply. i think this is a valuable suggesion, to attest from the education board.

Here i will explain it eleborately:

1. Towhid, who is going to completed ICAB, whose visa interview date is First week April 2006 But Tawhid (The creater of Thread) who is an IT profesional & currently working in an American Copany in Bangladesh, whose visa interview will be last week May 2006.

2. Here i mention my name spelling problem again:
a. my DV application & BSs in CIS : Tarique Md. Tawhidull Islam (Double L in Tawhidull)
b. my SSC & HSC (12 years of USA Education) : Tarique Md. Tawhidul Islam (Single L in Tawhidul)

Current Status:
i) I have changed my SSC & HSC documents
ii) My BSc is externel degree of london Metropolitan university (It's a joint programme of NCC & lmu) www.city.londonmet.ac.uk/cism/ncclink1.htm

I have required another suggession like American people don't know about my degree. How to understand them ?

i am also note that Now i am doing Post-Graduate Diploma in ICT at BUET(www.buet.ac.bd)

name confusion

Sorry for making the mistake with Tow/Taw hid..whats the status of Towhid? i guess he has completed his CP by today.

1st let me state that i am not a lawyer , neither do I have any legal experience, just my sharing of the information and my mixed concepts...

about name : the one with the DV lottery is important and that comes 1st. did you change your Secondary certificates into English? you will be in the safe side if those are still in the original version, that will give you a scope. i forgot your previous posting, sorry!

NCC education is well recognized as a global certification, your continuing education at BUET will not be given much importance, people start doing many things, all of a sudden become rich after getting the NL... :)

did you consult any lawyer?

best of luck, Tawhid

n.b. DV is an opportunity, but there are some alternatives for you as well, if it doesnt work.

Mr. Mishel thanks to ur reply.
1. I have already corrected my name from the education board & the original & corrected both are english version
2. My NCC diplomas certificate has same problem but lmu university degree has correct
3. I haven't contact with any lawer but a consultant firm who is not a lawer. He says it possible but require a lot of money
4. can u tell me what's r other oppurtunity (H1?)
5. I have admited BUET 6 months before getting NL

pls reply as early as possible.