Forum for people with LC pending at STATE LEVEL

scorpio76

Registered Users (C)
All,

I am trying to locate all the people who have had their LCAs pending at the "STATE LEVEL" for over 2 years, including the ones that were remanded back to the State from Federal in mid to late 2003.

If you care to share and would like to be a part of the community, please provide your name and PD ONLY. No case details necessary at this time.

My intention is to create a forum of people and then approach the authorities and whoever I can, however I have to and get this addressed as our lives and futures are at stake and we have to go through hell for immigration in the land of immigrants.

We are not seeking free ticket to the American Soil, but can atleast request for a faster decision on these applications.

thanks

Non-RIR , IN

My Labour Certification was sent to labour department on Feb, 2002. On April 18, 2002 we received a file number from Mr. Gene R. Replogle. And since then...........!!!!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

OK, so how about making this a regular post like a sticky and I will start mobilizing somethings on my end and see where it all takes.

If you guys would like we could actually meet in person and start hashing a strategy for this. I will be more than willing to put my neck in the noose and try something....

Let me know.

checkout Chicago DOL forum

Guys,
Chicago DOL guys are collecting signatures for a petition to DOL.
We should combine our forces.

frustrated with CT non-RIR

My LC was filed in Jan 2003 at CT under Non RIR .

CT is still processing cases filed under NON-RIR in Sept 1999 and they have been doign cases field in Sept 1999 for the last 15 months!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so frustrated and eager to do anythign that can help address the situation.

Mudra

Frusturated Labor Applicant

PD/RIR 08/2001
DOL RD 10/2002
Remanded to state on 06/2003
in Regular Queue,

Guys we need to do something, otherwise we wont be noticed,

Hey

NON-RIR/PD = Aug 2003 @ Atlanta(Its been April 2001 for the past 2 years)
Anyone has any information what can I do? My 6 years end coming Dec.???

bayareagc said:
PD/RIR 08/2001
DOL RD 10/2002
Remanded to state on 06/2003
in Regular Queue,

Guys we need to do something, otherwise we wont be noticed,

For remanded cases with BS+0, if we'll be able to find proof of similar cases issued 3 options letter and processed, we can file class action claiming that there is no basis to process latter case while keeping ours in queue. Also we can try to prepare trail for material damage (if first one get through) of for example 40K/yr because our spouses not able to work.
I don't believe petiotion to senators/head of DOL will do anything, but we can try it as first step.

Hi Scorpio76,
Appreciate your willingness to take initiative.
LCA filed in NJ. PD Jan.2002, and moved to Regional July 2004.
Let me know if I can be of any help!

Filed in California

P.D 9/2001
Remanded to State : 7/2003

Not heard anything since then. Count in on my services. Also, I remember reading a post on the SFO DOL thread that there was a case with B.S + 0 that got approved. I remember this very vaguely though. Shall try to pull that put and post it back on this thread.

Filed in California

Remanded to state on 15th July 2004
Priority Date : 20th Feb 2002
State : California.
They remanded to state in Non RIR

B.S + 0 , asked to retest the market.

========================================================
Originally Posted by niv
Hi All,
First time poster, long time reader.
lawyer informed, they got notification to re-test the market.
RD: Feb 25 with -172 dotcode
bayarea, 7% layoff last year with medium size.

Best of luck everybody.

-niv
=========================================================
Guys,

Here is a post from the SFO DOL tracker. The DOT code here is 172 not 031 -OR- 032, thats the only difference. Looks like DOL did not strictly follow the Carlson Memo guidelines in this case. Unfortunately many B.S + 0 years cases have been remanded without a chance to retest the market.