• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Forms DSP-122 and DS-230 I & II Help!!

SteveK

Hi Guys,
I have been selected for further processing in the DV-2007 lottery and I'm overjoyed!! I have decided to go for consular processing. I have a couple of questions about filling out the initial forms to be sent back to the KCC however and I was hoping for some help..

DSP-122
Ok for this form question 6 relates to education and question 7 to work experience. I have a high school education so that shouldn't be a problem for qualifying. I have pretty much worked as a bartender for the last 5 years so should I answer no to question 7 because this does not require 2 years training? And then leave 7 b. and c. blank?

DS-230 part I
Questions 10 and 11 about where I intend to live in the US and where my Green Card should be sent: Since I am going for Consular Processing is it ok to say N/A to both of these?

DS-230 part II
Question 29 - name and address of petitioner: Since I have won the DV lottery what do I write down for this?

I want to make sure I get everything right so if anyone could help me that would be great!

Ok my wife won also, we fillede the forms ourself, in the question about petitioner name in DS-230, petitioner is the person who won the lottery, you in your case. The others about the work, since you qualify by education like my wife we answered No and the N/A in the description and N/A in the list of places.

Good luck.

Hi.
I think you need to put the address for question 11,because they have to send you r Green Card to some address,and I think it has to be US address.
You better check this,but for both 10 and 11 I put my friends address,so check this before you send it.
I sent mine 5 days ago.I'm so excited and can;t wait for interview!!!!
Congratulations,and I hope all of us from DV-2007 will move to US soon!!!

Hi,

My wife got a NL last month. We are from Asia and our number quite low. We are filling the form now but confused what to fill in DS-230 part I
Questions 10 and 11 about where I intend to live in the US and where my Green Card should be sent:

Question : What to fill if I don't have any relative or friend in USA ?

Thanks