Format/Draft of Non-availability of Birth Certificate

Lakshya

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody have Format/Draft of Non-availability of Birth Certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation) OR any idea about that?

Lakshya said:
Does anybody have Format/Draft of Non-availability of Birth Certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation) OR any idea about that?
Lakshya,

Each muncipal office has thier own format. My wife's format was totally different than mine. In fact, her's was in Hindi and my was in English.

Bottom line is that it must indicate that they could not find a record for your name and your DOB.

Thanks WaitinginQ

Did you got it (hindi one) translated in English by authorised person or submitted as it was?

I got one format from this forum.but it does not mention parent's name, just candidate name.
Is it mandatory to have parent's name on that? I think so..
Should DOB be on that letter? I don't think so...

Lakshya said:
Did you got it (hindi one) translated in English by authorised person or submitted as it was?

I got one format from this forum.but it does not mention parent's name, just candidate name.
Is it mandatory to have parent's name on that? I think so..
Should DOB be on that letter? I don't think so...

Well, I never had to use it. They never asked for it.
Yes, I had kept a notarized tranlation ready. If I remember correctly, it mentioned something like "we have searched the birth record for Mr. X s/o Mr. Y born on dd/mm/yyyy and the record could not be found."