Form N-400: Print on both sides of paper?

CAHope

Registered Users (C)
Are we supposed to print PDF N-400 form on both sides of paper? I didn’t obtain N-400 from USCIS.

Is original form printed on both sides or not?

i mailed forms printed on one side.

Same here.

But in my case, I purchased the form on-line. I could always go back and forth to make corrections without using the white out. It was Awesome! Hey Original Poster...you should look into that.

Same here.

But in my case, I purchased the form on-line. I could always go back and forth to make corrections without using the white out. It was Awesome! Hey Original Poster...you should look into that.

Hi Denna,

If you download the free Adobe Reader, you could type and make corrections to the N-400 downloaded from www.uscis.gov... I don't know why you paid money for a readily available form.

^ Really?

I didn't know that. :(

But oh well. My process is done. My BF is almost done. $99.95(On-line form) +$400 fee is small....Compared to what they had to pay now.(sorry)

Thanks for the Info. I am sure a lot of other people here will put it to good use.

^ Really?

I didn't know that. :(

But oh well. My process is done. My BF is almost done. $99.95(On-line form)

Wooh.. $99 bucks for online pdf fillable form which is available in USCIS website?
So there are people out there scamming public like this also... I am surprised people pay this much for the form?!!