• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Form DS-230, Part I and II

Rosen Manev

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone.
I've got my 1-st NL from KCC.
I'm noticed to respond quickly and follow the next step, which is to fill up both "Form DSP-122" and "Form DS-230, Part I and II" with two photos and CN all together send back to KCC.
My trouble: there is a field in the DS 230 form:
"35. List dates of all previous visits to or residence in the United States. (If never, write "never") Give type of visa status, if known.
Give DHS "A" number if any.
"

I don't remember the exact dates I've entered USA in the past (I've been CCL employee 5 years ago).
There will need at least two weeks for the local authority to give me this specif information and I'm afraid I'll late too much with my respond.

My Question:
Can I send those dates later on? What should I fill up for point 35 in this case?
Your help is really appreciate.
Thank You

Hi,

Perhaps you could add a signature so fellow forum members know your region and approximate number (use x for the last three digits) e.g. 2011AF000051XXX?

Essentially, you need to send in your forms in advance of your being current, and the final deadline to send in these forms should be June 30th 2011 (assuming you are a DV2011 winner).

No rush to send in your forms, even if you are likely to be current in October you should be good to send them through in August this year.

Good luck.

My CN is: 2011EU0001XXXX
If does it matter. I'm not sure what this number means. Only the first 4 digits are recognized as year of DV, but what means the rest?

Last edited by a moderator:
My CN is: 2011EU0001XXXX
If does it matter. I'm not sure what this number means. Only the first 4 digits are recognized as year of DV, but what means the rest?

the last five digits matters alot.that is ur actual DV number. so that u know whether ur number is low or high for ur case to be scheduled for interview. pls follow visa bulletin for case numbers already scheduled for interview. at the moment its still fiscal year 2010. fiscal year 2011 starts october 2010.
goodluck