Forgot to put name and A# behind Photos

Sid522

Registered Users (C)
I just remembered that both me and my wife forgot to write our names and A#s in pencil behind our two ADIT style photos (required for stamping) as stated on our approval notices when we went for our stamping. Do any of you\'ll think this may be a problem? Has anyone made the same mistake and still received their card? and if so, was there an undue delay in receiving it? I guess the worst thing will be if someone else\'s pictures end up on our cards (just kidding). But would appreciate your responses to my questions.

Please advise. Thanks...

relax

dont worry about it . Nobody would have done that so that is a good sign as all other photographs would have the a#\'s on it .
But again when i gave all docs at the time of stamping , the photographs were put in a transparent cover and stapled with my docs .
dont know about you .

Relieved - Thanks

Thanks for the responses guys. I feel better now after hearing that. Coder, where did u get your stamping done (a month and a half is a great record). Hopefully we get ours soon as well.

I did the same thing too. Did\'nt write on the back of the pictures.

Did stamping on JAn 25th and waiting for the card.

Sid522, good to catch up with you on the other side of the fence...

I almost did not put the Name and A# on the back of mine our photos. It was impossible to write on the back with these new kind of pen-pencils. I did not have an old-fashioned wooden pencil. I almost wrote it in with a pen but my wife convinced me not to do so. So, we just went to Santa Ana for stamping and the security guard in room 319 where you get tokens had a wooden pencil. I got to write my details in. However, I noticed as saab said that they put the photos in a cover and stapled the cover towards the left and the middle of the form horizontally. I think they only need the photos in case the photos get detached from the form and get misplaced. That is not very likely. Sid, nothing you can do about it so don\'t worry about it.

Hi Dee Rod....

You mean on this side of the fence don\'t you Dee? ;-) I guess it does take a while to forget that we are no longer on that side of the fence, especially when the news is so fresh - HA HA, livin\' life and lovin\' it.

I did not feel that it may really be a problem (reg. writing behind the pics), but when the IIO made a mistake with my A#, and the way he was so uncertain about what went where, it seemed like he\'d had one too many the night before and was experiencing DTs. But I do think he did staple my pics behind the form as well. Anyhoo, I guess we just wait and see now. Will update when we get our cards. Hopefully we all get lucky like coder did and get them in the next month or two.

No Title

I do not remember putting the A# on the back of my pictures.

One friend of mine ended up with somebody\'s else picture on his card. Writing or not the A# on the back has nothing to do with the likelihood of this happening. The probability is pretty small though.

same here

We (me & wife) too did notput anything behind the fotos. Though I did
remember it, I asked the IIO and he said its okay.
Well, that says it all.
CODER- You must be lucky one.
Hope that happens to us as well.
Got stamped on Mar 12th and waiting....