for xwyli again, was your online status updated after RFE?

tripleanxious

Registered Users (C)
I sent in my reply to RFE on 12/22 and my online status hasn't been updated. I called IIO three times and the third time the lady told me that my file is with an officer although she couldn't tell if they got my RFE. she said that the fact that my file is with an office indicates that they got the RFE. I remember you were in the same situation too. was your online status updated? were you able to find out more? Thanks a lot!

tripleanxious,

My case status was still not updated. I called NSC a couple of weeks ago and got the similar response as you.

Hi friends..check out the thread

RFE Reponse update

We are all in the same boat..wonder what happened??
I sent in my response Jan 27th 2003,and it still has not updated..wonder what the hell is wrong..
Another hurdle...
Jack

I wonder what our options are

xwyli, I remember you said your lawyer was going to contact INS. was he/she able to find out more?

Originally posted by xwyli
tripleanxious,

My case status was still not updated. I called NSC a couple of weeks ago and got the similar response as you.

Re: Hi friends..check out the thread

Yeah I couldn't figure our what happened. called IIO three times and every time got a different answer. first time I was told that the INS was just slow and there was nothing to worry about (I'd already replied for RFE for over a month). second time I was told to check with my lawyer if he'd sent in the documents in "an envelop with a red stripe", which he did. third time I was told that "the online message may never get updated"!!!

Originally posted by Jack Hannah
RFE Reponse update

We are all in the same boat..wonder what happened??
I sent in my response Jan 27th 2003,and it still has not updated..wonder what the hell is wrong..
Another hurdle...
Jack