for Ve Sa. Hi, Ve Sa, I went

rajofboston

Registered Users (C)
for early FP. i reached at 8:00 in Manchester office and same thing happened with me what happened with you. Guard told me to come in April and was upset about this. Should I try next week and go at 10:00 or what? What do you suggest? Should I wait till mid April or should I go next week?

Please advise. Thanks

No Title

Early FP is not going to expedite anything.INS go by RD/ND not by FP at all. So don\'t rush.

I am waiting for my FP to be done 03/26/02

with 07/01 RD 08/01 ND. And they have started processing for July cases. Should not I do FP early. So, that when officer picks up the file, everything is in place.

hi rajofboston

just go again at a time when there is no crowd. I mean look through the glass window and make sure there are not many people. the guard just prevents you because he doesn\'t want the lobby to be filled up and people who have appt that day to be standing.
Good luck

my 2 cents, go in the afternoon

i think they schedule appt. hourly, so go little after 2:00. So scheduled appts are finished I went their to get early FP done at that time last month and there was no one there.

No need to hurry

RajofBoston,

I agree with coolman reg the INS processing. You don\'t want to end up in trouble. Why don\'t you wait till your allocated date and be there with full honours? If you go and stir something, the INS may record your EAC #. Even they don\'t like calling the IIO( acc to Sheela Murthy chat) regularly, imagine the physical presense in their office, where you are not supposed to be until the date assigned to you.

Some people might have been lucky, but no need to be the same for everyone. I may sound paranoid, but we know how much pain we have, going through this process, you don\'t want any additional problem at this juncture, so waiting until your turn is not gonna hurt anything.

My thoughts...
Raj