For those whose status is "data eview", this may help

isanybodyout

Registered Users (C)
Mine is changed from "data review " to "in process" today.

My PD is may/2002 and my 45 days letter was received and replied in June,2006. Most of my colleagues with similar PD ( I mean 2002--early 2003)
have their cases approved, so when I saw my case was still in "data review" I really worried. first I didn't kknow what "data review" is and second it was clear that most people with pending case were in "in process". I guess whoever shhare the same fate with me probably feel the same.

My experience proved 2 things:
1) "data review" is different from "in process" and is one step behind. I have heard some lawyers saying they are the same including my own lawyer. They are not.

2) it does move. I thought since my case PD is so early and still in "data review" there must be something wrong and it probably will stuck. But it did move. So relax a little bit. But if you can check on your case to get out a little more infomation, do that, it never hurt to know more.

Thnaks for your attention

Waiting....

Mine will be a classic example. PD 2002May/RIR/EB3/NJ , never got a 45 days letter and online status shows "Data Review".....Waiting for my day....

Online status changed from "Data Review" to "In Process"

All,
I just checked and my case (May2002/NJ/RIR/EB3/Never Got 45 days letter) and it changed from "Data review" to "In Process".
Did any one experienced this and does any one know time gap between "In Process" to "Certified".

Appreciate your Comments....
Thanks,