For those whom are stuck with Uscis process....

masylee

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, this is just a personal opinion and feeling:
I been reading many of your new threads and post about many different issues with USCIS process; i know that not all the cases are same but i think that there are some steps that some of you might take to help yourself with the process:
- Keep calling 1-800 ( even if you think that if is worthless) some times this people send e-mails and request to you IO for info, that helps.
- get your local congressman office involve in your case ( it might take up to a month to get and answer from USCIS but once you get it, it might clarify your actual status case and you go on from there.
- set up appointments with local immigration lawyers ( I went to four different lawyes for opinion just for the first consult, it is free so no expenses $$$$$)
-Use infopass, i went two times just to make sure TSC got my papperwork after been denied I-485.
- Espend some time in this forum doing research about your particuliar matter(namecheck,I-290,denial, Bio....) and try to follow forum members examples that got your same problem.
- Always use your logic and perception when speaking to an IO personally or on the phone, you might be surprised what information or help you 'll we able to get from them if you just use the right words or questions........................
- NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR CASE .............................IF YOU DID OK YOU SHOULD GET YOUR GC OR WHATEVER YOU ARE WAITING FOR. :)
Again, this is just my opinion for my real situation and case. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
masylee said:
Hi guys, this is just a personal opinion and feeling:
I been reading many of your new threads and post about many different issues with USCIS process; i know that not all the cases are same but i think that there are some steps that some of you might take to help yourself with the process:
- Keep calling 1-800 ( even if you think that if is worthless) some times this people send e-mails and request to you IO for info, that helps.
- get your local congressman office involve in your case ( it might take up to a month to get and answer from USCIS but once you get it, it might clarify your actual status case and you go on from there.
- set up appointments with local immigration lawyers ( I went to four different lawyes for opinion just for the first consult, it is free so no expenses $$$$$)
-Use infopass, i went two times just to make sure TSC got my papperwork after been denied I-485.
- Espend some time in this forum doing research about your particuliar matter(namecheck,I-290,denial, Bio....) and try to follow forum members examples that got your same problem.
- Always use your logic and perception when speaking to an IO personally or on the phone, you might be surprised what information or help you 'll we able to get from them if you just use the right words or questions........................
- NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR CASE .............................IF YOU DID OK YOU SHOULD GET YOUR GC OR WHATEVER YOU ARE WAITING FOR. :)
Again, this is just my opinion for my real situation and case. ;)

Good advice, concise summary of what applicants should do...Good job mr..

Name check is done by other agency not Immigration. They will not approve until they receive response from other agency. This can be anywhere from a few days to a few years in some cases. Your only recourse is to file a mandamus action in Federal Court, which will cost a lot in legal fees or wait for the answer

SINNERSROOM said:
Name check is done by other agency not Immigration. They will not approve until they receive response from other agency. This can be anywhere from a few days to a few years in some cases. Your only recourse is to file a mandamus action in Federal Court, which will cost a lot in legal fees or wait for the answer
Well. my friend it looks like you did not got the mean of my post........ i was just speaking generally about people with problem with their cases, and of course it is up to them to take or not matter in their cases. I'm not going to debate your post about namecheck, but i know by personal experience that there are some other steps that anyone can try with FBI or other goverment agencies. Anyway when i post my only intention is help or advice base on what i know from my own process, so please remember this is a personal view not a professional immigration rule, so i hope i did clarify my post.

masylee said:
Well. my friend it looks like you did not got the mean of my post........ i was just speaking generally about people with problem with their cases, and of course it is up to them to take or not matter in their cases. I'm not going to debate your post about namecheck, but i know by personal experience that there are some other steps that anyone can try with FBI or other goverment agencies. Anyway when i post my only intention is help or advice base on what i know from my own process, so please remember this is a personal view not a professional immigration rule, so i hope i did clarify my post.
i know it is just my final conclusion after i dealt with congressman ,senator ,Infopass,and USCISs crazy 1800 line and my lawyers inquiries. i understood that if they clear your FBI namecheck you will get your GC

Hi SINNERSROOM
I have hired a lawer recently, who is gonna file a mandamus action in Federal Court for my Final dicision (noute: I got recommended for approval a year ago by asylum officer).
So, lets see what will happen
P.S. i took your advice

Arturanna said:
Hi SINNERSROOM
I have hired a lawer recently, who is gonna file a mandamus action in Federal Court for my Final dicision (noute: I got recommended for approval a year ago by asylum officer).
So, lets see what will happen
P.S. i took your advice

I have once read in some where that "Mandamus" is not good for some cases. For example, if there are some legitimate documents or information that are important for adjudication, the adjudicator can can not adjudicate the file. If the applicant files the Mandamus, it makes the officer or whoever has authority to reach a final decision, this would probable be a denial becuase there is missing information; and if you go some where for remedy, the officer has good reason. He would argue that at the time of the Mandamus I could not make a favorable decision, and I had no choice. Therefore, I will suggest you carefully review your case before filling the Mandamus. Good luck