• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For those of you who showed evidence of academic degrees

josh000

Registered Users (C)
For those of you who showed evidence of higher education, certificates, diplomas or degrees, did you simply show evidence that you have obtained the award, or did you show full academic transcripts?

Can anyone confirm if they were fine with just showing a copy of their award without needing full transcripts?

For those of you who showed evidence of higher education, certificates, diplomas or degrees, did you simply show evidence that you have obtained the award, or did you show full academic transcripts?

Can anyone confirm if they were fine with just showing a copy of their award without needing full transcripts?

Hi,

Everyone that I know of that attended their interview did so in London. They were asked before anything to provide their original High School diploma certificates proving their 12 years and a photocopy. From that point on it varied, sometimes they were asked for their degrees and their post graduate diplomas, and in one case even when it was offered, the CO declined and said it wasn't necessary. They all attended with their awarding certificates at the very least, but none were asked for transcripts even if they brought them along.

I wasnt asked for High School Diploma though I had it. Just my Degrees (both) and I offered the 3rd one. He didnt ask for transcripts either.

I gave all I had! they returned most of them. It seemed that they want the Certificates more then anything else....

How do you guys show evidence of a HS Diploma in the UK? You don't actually get a certificate, so I don't get it.

All we get are exam transcripts?

How do you guys show evidence of a HS Diploma in the UK? You don't actually get a certificate, so I don't get it.

All we get are exam transcripts?

That's precisely what you have to bring if your High School education was obtained in the UK, your results. It should be noted that British GCSE / A-Level system is international, and the most widely used around the world I believe.