For Sep'01 & Aug'01 RDs

SepRecWaiting

Registered Users (C)
My details
RD:09/2001
ND:10/2001
No RFE . No 2nd FP.

Called National customer service yesterday. As my case was pending for more than 2 years they sent an inquiry letter to Nebraska.

My dates:

RD 9/2001
ND 10/2001
RFE 12/2002

I received the notice to do 2nd FP 9/22/2003. Have not call 1800 number. I will do after my 2nd FP.

Cooladmi

I have similar RD/NDs. Would be interested in learning when you received the notice for the second fingerprinting.

Thanks in advance

I did my first FP in April 2001. It expired in July 2003. I received my 2nd FP notice in September 2003. I cannot figure out any ratioanal reason how NSC process it.

My details:

RD: 09/2001
ND: 10/2001
1st FP 01/2002
2nd FP 10/2003
REF 09/2003 (Employment verification)

I sent status inquiry to ask for the 2nd FP... Making phone calls won't work.

Oct17_01

Can you please tell the address where to send this inquiry letter and format of letter. Is there any form for this? Please post your reply.
Thanks

Hi SepRecWaiting

Please check the BCIS web site at:
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/services/finding.htm#other

Finding the Status of Electronically Filed Applications, and Applications and Cases Filed or Processed at a Service Center

Writing: While calling can be more convenient, you may instead choose to request an update by writing the Service or Benefits Center where your case is pending. Please note that the Texas Service Center prefers that customers fax their inquiries. Specific information about the centers can be found under BCIS Field Offices.

If you write, please provide the following in your letter:
1. Your current name and address, and, if different, your name as it appears on your application;
2. Any A-number, which is an 8 or 9 digit number following the letter "A", assigned to you or to your application
3. Your date of birth;
4. The date and place where your application was filed;
5. Any receipt number from any receipt notice issued by INS or BCIS for your application;
6. A copy of the most recent notice sent to you by INS or BCIS on your case, if you have received one; and
7. The date and office where you were fingerprinted and where you were interviewed, if this has been done.
8. If you filed electronically, include a copy of your Confirmation Receipt notice.
Sign your request, or, if you are preparing the request for the applicant, have him or her sign the request. Please mark your envelope: ATTN: Status Inquiry. With the exception of the Texas Service Center (please see its web site for specific information on faxing your inquiry), please send your inquiry to the address listed in the "About Us" section of the BCIS Field Office pages.