For RajuK / Rkuch

debo_nair

Registered Users (C)
I understand that you are the same person....anyways you mentioned in your posting on march 29 that the FBI told you ( on march 29) that your FP was IMCOMPLETE and forwarded to INS same day right? Did u do ur FP on march 29?

If thats the case then we can all agree that FBI tells you that ur FPS are incomplete if its not readable....we are having a big discussion on CSC and general board on this...I and wife did ours on mar 31 and FBI said they were processed and send to INS same day.....

Thanks for your understainding...dont worry u will get ur redo soon

No Title

Hi debo_nair,
     Both are my IDs only. I gave FP on 24th. I called them on 29th. I was told that the FPs are received on 25th and were sent to INS on same day. I will be looking for redo notice.

Thanks

No Title

RajuK ,

It is still not very clear. What did FBI tell you ??

choose from the following

1. Your FP\'s are not clear and have been sent back to INS on the same day.

OR
2. Your FP\'s have been sent back to INS on the same day.

Thanks for replying.

No Title

Like ZZZ02 I still dont understand what u are saying ???

True or False question:

1) DID THE FBI TELL YOU THAT YOUR FP WAS INCOMPLETE ? ( 3 marks )

2) DID THE FBI TELL YOU YOUR FP WAS PROCESSED AND SEND TO CSC SAME DAY? ( 3 marks )?

No Title

RajuK u dont understand what these guys are asking ??? People like u call IIOs and piss them off !! ZZZ and debo_nair are clearly asking what FBI told u and what are u replying? Your english is poor ..are u from Nagarjuna University with a fake engg degree????

No Title

Hi Kallumama,
    Thanks for your comments. But I don\'t want to argue with people like you. The way you are commenting, shows your immaturity.
For remaining questions from others:
    I am sorry, if you are confused. I was told by FBI that the fingerprints are incomplete.
    Whatever the quality of FP, they will inform INS. I hope, I am clear this time.

No Title

Thanks RajuK for clearing it up.
The fact that they told you it was incomplete clarifies this issue somewhat.

In most other cases including mine, FBI is simply saying that they have forwarded the reuslts to INS. At this time I am inclined to believe that in such a case fingerprints are complete.